Fringe Fashion

i was taking another look at the february issue of vogue paris and just realized that the ann demeulemeester dress kate wore some time ago is the same dress she wore in Kate & Naomi...i really love it.

(ph: Mario Testino | styling: Carine Roitfeld)
scanned by Diorette

fringe is everywhere in sydney at the moment. :shock: i love it but at the same time i'm upset because now it's popular and well on its way to becoming overexposed. :doh: it's all over shoes (gladiator style mainly..), bags and vests.... i'm still trying to figure out a way to weave a little bit into my wardrobe without it being 'trendy' and looking the same as everyone else....i can just tell that this summer here in sydney fringe is going to be on every girl and her sister...

too true! i wanted to buy some gladiator sandals but not after seeing them everywhere

What about superhero-worthy fringe at Felipe Oliveira Baptista:P?

photomiddef2043397ei9.jpg
photomiddef2043404of1.jpg

photomiddef2043421wl0.jpg
photomiddef2043474tc8.jpg

firstview

wow^
thanks for posting

those are.. hideous:ninja:

they look like the end of a carpet

That first one with the gold fringe makes me think of a marching band uniform or something.....I don't know why though.

i don't mind the white vest in the 2nd picture...actually i quite like it! :blush: i think that could look really cool on... and i actually like the styling there...the way they have it over the thin black tshirt dress....:ninja: am i crazy or does something else think it's cute too...:lol:

I hated the whole fringe trend at first but in the last few days fringe boots have been growing on me. :blush:

I still don't really love the Minnetonka ones but I've seen a few other fringe boots that I really like. I want to get a pair!

it's not there anymore =(
could u please save it and upload it here instead?

sooooo gross!
it's so redneck biker and
so indian stat. i really dont like it
exceptions:
gareth pugh did it in an intersting way
and the flapper look is classic fring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityakamotra