Is Jennifer Aniston Pregnant ? Engaged ?

Retro

Reaction score
Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant… With John Mayer’s Child?

Mon, 20 October 2008 at 9:09 am
jennifer-aniston-pregnant-john-mayer.jpg

SHOCK PREGNANCY?

Jennifer Aniston has reunited with [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif][FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]musician[/FONT][/FONT] John Mayer because she’s [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif][FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]pregnant [/FONT][/FONT]with his child, according to Australia’s New Weekly.

That’s the reason behind their surprise [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif][FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]reunion[/FONT][/FONT]???

It was reported just last week that Aniston took Mayer back! But after a string of secret [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif][FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]dates[/FONT][/FONT], could this reunited couple be expecting a [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif][FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]child[/FONT][/FONT] together???

Aniston visited Mayer’s [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif][FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]home[/FONT][/FONT] late Friday night. And you can also check out these pictures of Aniston taken just last night.

Does she look pregnant to you???

(Cover picture is Aniston and Mayer leaving the Tower Bar together on Thursday.)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/20/jennifer-aniston-pregnant-john-mayer/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never wanted something that has nothing to do with me to be true more than I want this to be true. This is exactly what should happen.

I have never wanted something that has nothing to do with me to be true more than I want this to be true. This is exactly what should happen.
Having the baby of a chronically unfaithful, egomaniac and fame-obsessed douche who publicly humiliated her and like to urinate on women?
I can't stand Jen but even I don't wish that on her. Though I am sure she is having orgasm right now at being back on gossip rags front pages because of the speculation.

If its true, congrats to them, even though i am tired of seeing her on fashion magazines, i cant hate on Jen she is such a sweet girl. :heart:

i don't think this is true.. i think that jen plays safer.. But then again..people can change..

Having the baby of a chronically unfaithful, egomaniac and fame-obsessed douche who publicly humiliated her and like to urinate on women?
I can't stand Jen but even I don't wish that on her. Though I am sure she is having orgasm right now at being back on gossip rags front pages because of the speculation.

With this, I couldn't agree more. Why should she be burdened with him? A baby does not make a happy relationship. It makes a more difficult one, and I could see him bolting the minute something goes wrong.

I much rather she found someone who loved her, and need be it, the baby.

while i'm not a fan of hers, i do want her to find happiness...
i just don't think this is the way to it...

Wait.

What?

should have had a baby with brad when you had the chance, jen. it's not like your "career prospects" were stopping you.

^.. John supposedly blogged about the his 'water activity'.. I haven't read it.. but if you google "John Mayer urinate" ... :ninja:

Oh goodness, NOOOO!!!! That's really scraping the bottom of the barrel :sick: Anyone but him!

OH. PUHLEEESE.

Everyone and i mean everyone in Hollywood and connected to the industry knows what a douche Mayer could be. I can't blame him entirely, since he's still young and sowing his oats. But seriously, I do like Jen but this "could be, must be, maybe" and the many men she's been linked with since her split with Brad needs to be presented better from her publicist. She's being made of a fool and a laughing stock in the eyes of her colleagues.

:rolleyes:

Jen should've stayed with Vince. He may not be a stud but he's real and way better than the men she's been linked to as of late.

^^ Truth!!

i don't think this is true.. i think that jen plays safer.. But then again..people can change..

But what if she were deliberately trying to ... you know, hold on to a man.
I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility, she strikes me as kinda desperate. :innocent:

Wow.. I didn't even know they were back together.. I have to agree with the majority here, something about John Mayer turns me off big time, he seems creepy to me. :ermm:

I mean as long as she's happy then good for her of course... I don't know if it's the media putting a spin on things, but I do agree that her being linked to all these people and these stories make her comes off as desperate.

Especially when these days the only reason we hear about her is when she is supposedly dating a new man... She should make a new movie, or do something else.. I don't know,.. just my 2 cents :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->