Model Casting F/W 17

Did I just see Bella Hadid @Maison Margiela?

^^^ yea, came to say the same thing
who casted margiela?

Am I the only one who totally loved the cast at Ulyana Sergeenko? Piergiorgio and Edward nailed it! And even if it is probably off-topic, the models looked so so so beautiful with that hair and make-up :wub:

Am I the only one who totally loved the cast at Ulyana Sergeenko? Piergiorgio and Edward nailed it! And even if it is probably off-topic, the models looked so so so beautiful with that hair and make-up :wub:

Easily the best couture show of this season. Waiting for Valentino now.

Totally not alone. Flawless casting.

really? i was just coming here to say how mediocre i thought it was. odetta pavlova? valerie kaufman? blanca? roos? Lia? the hair and makeup was amazing. they all looked beautiful like movie starts, but the casting was not amazing i don't think .

Did I just see Bella Hadid @Maison Margiela?

This made me sad. Seems like the only Hadids and Jenners free zone right now is only Prada and Louis Vuitton. Ashley Brokaw better not dissapoint.

This made me sad. Seems like the only Hadids and Jenners free zone right now is only Prada and Louis Vuitton. Ashley Brokaw better not dissapoint.

I wouldnt be surprised about that , if I'm not wrong compare to Gigi and Kendall she is the one who as walk the most for top shows. She can had a entire season compare to the two other who barely walk. I can understand for the case of Gigi because of her "statue" now but on the other hand Kendall:rolleyes:

It might not take long for that to happen if it really does. I can imagine everyone would treat them as the only legitimate models there is. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->