Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses

other than the label on the lens(its on a certain angle) its hard to unless your up close to examine the glasses. Authentic ones have markings everywhere which are details fakes cant be bothered to have.

K.D. in her's last week
Picture11-13.png

Picture10-6.png

Picture8-10.png

Picture13-6.png

Picture1-28.png

photo credits: tlfan, zimbio, goffphotos

mine broke. the arms just fell off by itself IN MY BAG. not even when im wearing them.

hahha kinda late no? at least they have a different take to it.

it's ok, i don't love or hate it. cannot make a movement like the way wayfarers did. even it looks oldie.

^ i have only seen the 54 MM in ones on ebay from the 80's....like deadstock.

can anyone enlighten me on the sizes. i went in and tried some on months ago....they were like 48mm....they told me they largest was 51, but then there's the clubmaster II which is bigger? im confused

^^So my husband has the 49mm size: which is the classic size and the size of all the vintage ones. They were just little small for my face, so I purchased the new 51mm size in black. I love them. They're just a little bit bigger but it makes a difference if you have a medium or large sized face. I think Kirsten Dunst is wearing the 51mm ones one page back.

The new clubmasters were just awful on me - they're were odd looking on.

Wait, you're telling me there are larger sized Clubmasters! This is news to me. I love my Clubmasters and I think they're the 'classic' size. I've been wanting a pair of sunglasses like the Clubmasters, but only larger. I love the corners/horns on them cus they accentuate your face. I love the GQ photo. What are the available sizes?

In classic there is only 49mm (classic) and the new 51mm size. The 51mm are much better on me. I also wear wayfarers in the 54mm XL size.

^^I found mine on evilbay. Other sites didn't say if theirs were 49mm or 51mm and at least with evilbay they list the size. Love them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->