Show Packages F/W 08.09

Women's is terrific it's coordinated with uncomplicated photos.

The Women cards are beautiful, my favorite package too. Second place goes to 1 mgmt.

IMG's just random. Not as hilarious as the one with all the misspelled names :innocent: but it still looks like another rush job. Too simple, with lots of unflattering pics. Some stats seem off as well... Tanya D has shrunk to 5'9.5? :blink:

^ :lol: I remember those...that was awkward with a capital A..
:rolleyes: Tanya....I am convinced that she is the tallest top high fashion model around at this moment in time. Somehow, agencies are still afraid of honesty and of tall/short models. Tanya's at least 6'1,5

Women's cards are stunning, my fav showcards for a long time. Red's cards are just dreadful.:yuk:

Tanya is 5' 9.5" this season? :shock:

IMG really did their best with these showcards.

IMG's showcards are a joke. Love the concept of the Women showcards. Next is okay, but I don't like the red and orange framing. My fave is the Trump showpackage.

Wilhelmina Men:

http://www.models.com/oftheminute/?p=2497

Very curious to see Wilhelmina Women only promoting one girl. I'm speaking of days way before my time here, but wasn't there a time where Wilhelmina was one of the leading NY agencies, right up there with Elite and IMG?

Aside from Jacqueline Keller, who could be huge with better management, Sarah's probably Wilhelmina's best shot. But I don't think she's that amazing, and I doubt this little scheme will make her super coveted or anything.

^so true about Jacqueline, don't know what they're doing with her... I know she's still young and at school (she's not even 17) but a few things here and there wouldn't hurt...

I don't know what to think of that strategy and actually wonder if it's not like a default strategy... and truly wonder why they're doing that. Sarah is great, I like her since the first time I've seen her. She's striking, get noticed easily etc. But I wouldn't have gone for one girl only. They have some great ones in their new faces board. Jacqueline for sure. And an amazing little cutie called Azure... she needs opportunity too ! If she's not available for the fashion week they could have made her a showcard just to introduce her... Maybe...

^You mean Brave Model Management in Milan ? I don't think Milan showcards have been released yet :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweerechtvier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->