Versace F/W 08.09 Milan

This was so different, what she did before that the excitement over this collection was great. I´m still in love with many pieces from this show.

HQ

vogue.ru (old)

I wish Versace still did this instead of the sporty mess.

Christian_zh, please re-upload the show!!

It has always bothered me that there during the finale, there is a model behind Daria Werbowy wearing something that I don't think walked during the show. Has anyone else ever noticed this or am I missing something. It has bothered me for what will almost be 10 years at this point... lol

It has always bothered me that there during the finale, there is a model behind Daria Werbowy wearing something that I don't think walked during the show. Has anyone else ever noticed this or am I missing something. It has bothered me for what will almost be 10 years at this point... lol

Donatella used to do that. If you look at S/S 2008, there are looks that weren't worn by the model who originally walked down the runway in it or a completely new look.

Yes that's always weird to me as well. Or when they do two tapings and the photos look different from the video. I remember in one show the model's dress had straps in the photos and not in the video. It was quite confusing tbh

Damn, this show turns 10 in 10 days. I mean 10! 10! I still remember watching the World Fashion Channel coverage on this show, just like it was yesterday...

Seriously, Donatella had some glorious creative moments at Versace. That era showed both a growth and a confidence in her own aesthetic. While she wasn’t really referencing Gianni, she was able to keep the spirit of the brand.

Her Atelier collections were as great as the RTW.

Her body of work is really underrated.

I loved this collection, so modern and simple. No tacky prints, or sportswear like today. The casting, venue and music was on point too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->