Vogue Italia ‘Digital Edition’ June 2024 : Laura Pausini by Sebastian Faena

Beyond pointless. they should just close all these desperate and embarrassing titles and start a VOGUE EUROPE with a semi decent budget to actually hire talent.

i'm sure a local talent will make it much much better...

Love Laura, and i dont even listen to her
She’s so cute, lovely personality, she always does interviews when she comes to Brazil

The fact that this is the same person is insane. Am not familiar with her music but from photos she seems to be photogenic and have great style, not sure how they ended up with that cover.

19308350_small.jpg
COVER%2520VANITY%2520FAIR%2520LAURA%2520PAUSINI.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
407230609.jpg

gazzettadelsud / ebay / vogueitalia / todocoleccion

It's surreal to think this is VI, once Steven Meisel's playground.

She should have stared deeply into the camera and it would’ve been a good one

No clue who Laura Pausini is, and at first glance I thought this was Béatrice Dalle. Quite like the cover though, by no means is it the worst Vogue Italia cover I've came across and I like the sense of retro I'm getting from it.

No clue who Laura Pausini is, and at first glance I thought this was Béatrice Dalle. Quite like the cover though, by no means is it the worst Vogue Italia cover I've came across and I like the sense of retro I'm getting from it.
Laura Pausini is a very famous Italian singer. She was huge in Portugal in the 90s.

^Also in Latin America. She can sing in spanish! A few italian singers did the same in the 90s. My favorite is the utterly handsome Eros Ramazzotti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->