Vogue Netherlands March 2022 : Jill Kortleve by Gregory Harris

Dutch Heroes

Photography: Philippe Vogelenzang
Styling: Xaviera Aubri
Hair: Hester Wernert
Beauty: Magdalena Loza, Viola Sarkodee & Met Dank
Models: Nora El Koussour, Caro Derkx, Mo Benchellal, Martjin Lakemeier & Daria Bukvic

Vogue Netherlands Digital Edition

Born Ready

Photography: Petrovsky & Ramone
Styling: Linda Gumus Gerritsen
Beauty: Vanessa Chan
Models: Allana Archibald, Romy Schonberger, Kim van der Laan, Jewaria Luu, Matchima Josephine Flos, Madoka Kariya & Sebia Plantefève-Castryck

S10

Photography: Philippe Vogelenzang
Beauty: Eva Cooper
Singer: S10

Rise

Photography: Paul Bellaart
Beauty: Elise Haman
Models: Marte BOneschansker, Eeke Boonstra, June Cornelissens, Ayesha Djwalapersad, Nola Kamps, Tes Linnenkoper, Nella Ngingo, Jacqui Pipa, Iekeliene Stange, Noa Kwaaitaal & Nicci Pijpers

I like the issue as a whole, thank you Kimy Jo for taking the time to post it entirely.

The cover story is a bit short but lovely and what to say about Lily Cole's? I wish it were longer too but at least it gave me this morning's thrill!

The main story is flat...she is not a good print model....just for a specific style..but not versatile enough to bring something good....for the rest of the issue,i appalled that there are no reprints but even they have original content...not crazy about the editorials but lets give them time...

Oh to have had the opening image of Valentina's editorial as the cover... beautiful! And I'm very happy to see Lily as well, shame we don't see her more often. Too bad their features are both so short seeing as they are the highlight of the entire issue in my opinion.

Quite like this, can understand why they picked Jill Kortleve for the relaunch (despite Kortleve being on three Vogue NL covers prior) and obviously appreciate how the cover overall is reminiscent of Vogue Paris under Emmanuelle Alt. Everything is working for me - including Jill's moody expression.

In the past, I wouldn't have looked twice at any issue of Vogue NL, but if the magazine goes forward looking like this, it's going to be one to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->