32daeb886852016b2168a3c76324338b.jpg

source: petitemendigote.fr

finally a levi's denim jacket in moonshine wash, i wanted one for so long
9e5d5a0f7b9c520d129d7ce338222a83.jpg

source: johnlewis.com

and a black midi skirt
f1c6c9abc17d3749c69880cbe434dd73.jpg

source: asos.com

^thanks, Blackcoffee, those sandals are really gorg!

My recent purchases: black biker jacket (did not want to go with the classic version, I think the fringes makes it a bit more special), and ASOS bag (really nice and lightweight)

Attachments

• vigga-fringe-black2.jpg
    vigga-fringe-black2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
  • vigga_fringe_black.jpg
    vigga_fringe_black.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1
  • asos.jpg
    asos.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
COS Flared A-line dress (navy) & Boxy stitch-knit jumper

I have also ordered a nice striped tee in white/khaki, but was informed that it's sold out days after. :rolleyes: And some bikini & lingerie.

cosstores

Attachments

• 0344492001_0_0.jpg
    0344492001_0_0.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 0344492001_0_2.jpg
    0344492001_0_2.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 0360425001_0_1.jpg
    0360425001_0_1.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you! :blush:

AllSaints top, Mango trousers and skirt

HrNB7OJ.jpg

allSaints

w2Q2T75.jpg

EXAWcBt.jpg

bwgBPvT.jpg

shop.mango

:buzz:

calvinklein_6n9a1893.jpg

bndydWW.jpg

fashionette

iPhone SE 64 GB in rose gold

YMxtfqTK.jpeg

apple

Thank you, ladies! :flower: I have been searching for a perfect black leather bag for years!

More great sale items ... WEEKDAY key hole-open back LBD and sandals in black/white patent leather (don't have a pic yet).

shop.weekday

Attachments

• 0369280001_6_0.jpg
    0369280001_6_0.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0369280001_6_1.jpg
    0369280001_6_1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 0
http://eu.tommy.com/Cotton-Jersey-Striped-Dress/WW0WW10438,default,pd.html#!color%3D421%26size%3DXS

Eu.tommy.com

This Tommy Hilfiger striped tee dress from sale. In the pic stripes are "other way around", on my dress the main color is navy blue and stripes are white. I notice it is still 50 € cheaper on their website than it was in the store I bought it from, damn. I have been looking for this kind of perfect, loose and striped t-shirt dress for the whole summer. Seems like sunny weather is over already here, but fortunately this is so classic I can use it many summers to come. Cotton is thick and seems to be pretty good quality, so I trust it lasts.

And I was wondering if I could use it wit thick stockings, boots and cardigan through autumn, what do you think?

In addition, I bought two cardigans, both from Cream. Other one is basic light gray, little bit longer model. Other one is very warm with beautiful knitting style and cute neckline. I love Cream clothing, so feminine and cute!

WW0WW10438,default,pd.html

EDIT:I just could not attach the picture ��

http://eu.tommy.com/Cotton-Jersey-Striped-Dress/WW0WW10438,default,pd.html#!color%3D421%26size%3DXS

Eu.tommy.com

This Tommy Hilfiger striped tee dress from sale. In the pic stripes are "other way around", on my dress the main color is navy blue and stripes are white. I notice it is still 50 € cheaper on their website than it was in the store I bought it from, damn. I have been looking for this kind of perfect, loose and striped t-shirt dress for the whole summer. Seems like sunny weather is over already here, but fortunately this is so classic I can use it many summers to come. Cotton is thick and seems to be pretty good quality, so I trust it lasts.

And I was wondering if I could use it wit thick stockings, boots and cardigan through autumn, what do you think?

In addition, I bought two cardigans, both from Cream. Other one is basic light gray, little bit longer model. Other one is very warm with beautiful knitting style and cute neckline. I love Cream clothing, so feminine and cute!

WW0WW10438,default,pd.html

EDIT:I just could not attach the picture ��

Very cute dress. I bought a striped dress last summer and it is such an easy piece to throw on.

I am guessing you took the tag off so returning it and re-ordering it is out of the question?

I don't see why it shouldn't work with a cardigan, stockings and boots in the fall. The only issue might be that the sleeves won't work under certain cardigans. But you'll see that as soon as you try the outfit on:smile:

Very cute dress. I bought a striped dress last summer and it is such an easy piece to throw on.

I am guessing you took the tag off so returning it and re-ordering it is out of the question?

I don't see why it shouldn't work with a cardigan, stockings and boots in the fall. The only issue might be that the sleeves won't work under certain cardigans. But you'll see that as soon as you try the outfit on:smile:

Thank you, I really like it, too! Actually I am wearing it right now since the summer came back here

Yeah, I took the tag off, did not even think of returning&re-ordering, I would not have patience to wait for it but in the future, now I know not to buy anything from local stores, ever! Though, knew this already but sometimes you just want to shop!

Very cool brogues, Jinadaze:cool:

Thank you! :wink: I randomly came across them and completely forgot I actually need shoes for Autumn. Can't wait to receive them. I have a purse with same texture to it, I love me some "crocodile" leather. :D

nice!

how big?
what kind of pot?
is it hanging?

i love succulents of all kinds...

:flower:

the pot is ecru roundish pottery, small but has certain weight.
it was on sale dying at muji since the environment was bad.
will take a pic if it gets genki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzaqk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->