Exclusives

^You are welcome and I'm sure most of us can perfectly answer your questions.

During Fashion Weeks, an exclusive girl to a show is usually announced through her agency on social media. It is also on models.com. There are different types of being "exclusive" to a brand. A worldwide exclusive means that she is booked for one show only amongst all fashion cities (New York, London, Milan, Paris). An exclusive means that she is booked for a single show in the city where it happens. There is also semi exclusive meaning that she can't walk any other shows prior to the exclusive one. But she can walk anything after that.

I also think that it largely depends on the agreement that the brand and the model's agency have. For example, Lulu Tenney has been under a Calvin Klein contract for a couple of seasons now. In addition to walking exclusively for every Calvin Klein show, she's fronted multiple campaigns and appeared in a music video for The XX which was a collab with Calvin Klein.

However, she has appeared in a few editorials (British Vogue, Dazed, The Gentlewoman) wearing other brands and also appeared in a Ralph Lauren campaign, shot by Meisel. Also shot the cover of Italian Vogue. I'm assuming her contract means she walks exclusively for Calvin Klein and does campaigns for the brand, but also shoots for publications and with photographers that will advance her career. Or something similar to this.

Another example is Rianne van Rompaey, who was under a Louis Vuitton exclusive contract for a couple of seasons. She shot the campaigns for Louis Vuitton and didn't walk for any other brands in Paris, however, she walked for Prada in Milan a few times too and also shot lots of print work. So I guess technically she was a city exclusive?

tl;dr no two contracts are the same. :lol:

Last edited:
Very excited to see 1 billion exclusive contracts of Hedi’s models for Celine.

Natasha Surkova Jil Sander exclusive confirmed by the Fabbrica

KRISTEN PAIGE - Prada WW DEBUT Milan exclusive

I read somewhere Ondria Hardin was a Prada exclusive this season, not totally sure if it's true or not though

I feel as though Evelyn Nagy might be a Dior exclusive this season. she hasn't booked anything yet and has been in Paris for a few days
I'm waiting to see

Iekeliene Stange & Hanne-Gaby Odiele exclusive for Marni
Confirmed by Women Milano

Iekeliene Stange & Hanne-Gaby Odiele exclusive for Marni
Confirmed by Women Milano

Interesting, it is pretty bizarre to walk for a brand for the first time as an exclusive after 12 years of runway.

Maartje Convens exclusive for Prabal Gurung
_FIO0444.jpg

vogue

Burberry FW 2019
Greta Varga
Claire Delozier
Bethany Duffy
Iryna Shayk
Shayna McNeil (Worldwide)
Liz Kennedy
Tosin Olajire
Claudia Lavender