Harper's Bazaar Italia May 2024 : Apolline Rocco Fohrer by Nathaniel Goldberg

I really hate thematic issues, like “the Love issue”, “the hope issue”. No one cares about it and for me its really lazy tk make an issue following just one theme. Why they keep doing this? It's so annoying

Marc Ascoli is no longer here?
He is featured as Executive Creative Director…so something changed but not sure why or how?…anyone knows?

It feels a bit repetitive as Apolline was on their cover a few months ago and it very much resembles their last summer's cover with Felice.

89454146-35E2-45D7-B0A2-60F7371D2036.jpeg
(harpersbazaar.com/it)

AGE OF INNOCENCE
Photography:
Nathaniel Goldberg
Styling: Sissy Vian
Hair: Christian Eberhard
Make-up: Tom Pecheux
Model: Apolline Rocco-Fohrer

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition

SKIN-DEEP
Photography:
Guen Fiore
Hair: Louis Ghewy
Make-up: Karin Westerlund
Model: Annabelle Weatherly

L'AIR DU TEMPS
Photography:
Antoni Ciufo
Styling: Laëtitia Leporcq
Hair: Sébastien Richard
Make-up: Marielle Loubet
Model: Meg Dmitruk

AGE OF INNOCENCE
Photography:
Nathaniel Goldberg
Hair: Christian Eberhard
Make-up: Tom Pecheux
Model: Apolline Rocco-Fohrer

I hope to remember her name. Instant favorite! Glad they put newbies as VI used to.

Both main editorials seems a copy of another set of editorials that they published already… tbh very insipid….Sissy’s styling seems a little flat sometimes…

I saw one More cover on ig with the second model…wearing the N21 dress…maybe it’s the internal cover?

Too repetitive and flat. The french version is so much better.

So Marc is out from HB Italia

Harper's Bazaar Italia has indeed carved out an identity for themselves with these Nathaniel Goldberg covers, which I've kinda come to appreciate. Apolline was just on the December issue and the cover does indeed resemble Felice Nova Noordhoff's from last year. However, I cannot help but to be smitten with it. The cover is so beautiful in its simplicity.

a little too simple for my taste both cover and editorial (1st one shown).
the second one ‘Skin Deep’ also has or seems to have more potential than what it ended up resulting in.
I do like a bit more the ‘L’air du temps’ editorial from all the 3.

I also like this feeling of recognising a magazine’s style that HB Italia is getting us used to. just keep delivering please.

(and I rarely ‘ask for this’ but would love to see Nathaniel’s take with Claudia - one can hope I know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->