Katie Wile

She looks like Nicky Hilton, I like those Kevin Sinclaire-esque test shots of her though.

ohhh totally. as one of katie's beeessstest friends, [if you click on her vspink video link, it says "every year i watch this with my gay best friend" that would be me] i have to say that those pictures don't do her justice. and i'm not just saying this because im her friend. i called her and told her that the first two pictures that were posted WE NOT very flattering.

i've seen her look a lot better in the normal "at-a-house-party" pictures we have.

also, there are a bunch of backstage photos she has on her camera where she looks AMAZING.

but yeah, i think they might've styled her a little off. cause she looked better at the end with the wings than with the surfboard.

and also, when you're on the runway, photographers are just snapping away. from all sorts of weird angles and at moments you don't expect! [don't tell me you've never been photographed mid-blink and you look like you have trisomy 21!]

anywho, i hope we see a LOT more of her soon. well in print, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
[if you click on her vspink video link, it says "every year i watch this with my gay best friend" that would be me]

Hey! Welcome to tFS :flower:

We expect YOU to give us the low-down on what Miss Wile is doing, yes?
^_^

Omg I loved that part of her description! I laughed for a bit!

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 @ HQ

thecelebritycity

465fe705c4e09.jpg

modelmayhem.com

She actually looked a ton better in those videos than in the first pics I saw of her on the runway. She's actually really pretty. Imo prettier than a lot of the models.

Last edited by a moderator:
great ones, thank you for posting roxana :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->