Model Casting S/S 2023

Tommy H had to be the most incoherent, weird and messy cast ever. On one hand you got the forever fame hungry Julia Fox and her friends, Winnie Harlow and then Lila followed by a street cast worthy of their own “woke” Netflix series. :yuk::sick::lol:

I thought that was her but I wasn’t positive! She looks so good! I hope she does more shows!

Carolyn Murphy closing Gabriel Hearst, always so beautiful :wub:

and the one and only Sessilee Lopez walked the Sergio Hudson show the other day. So happy to see her again.

Yess, so many girls doing special appearances in NY this season, love seeing everyone get a piece of the cake. Heather Marks, Tasha Tilberg, Arlenis Sosa, Candince Huffine, Maria Borges were all at Veronica Beard.

Last edited:
Tory Burch served, what a beautiful cast by Ashley.

One thing about a Michael Kors show: he gon spend MONEY on a major cast :lol:...the who's who in fashion. Carmen Kass, Karmen Pedaru, Caroline Trentini, Malgosia, Mariacarla, Joan and every well established/hot girl in the business, Mica, Julia Nobis, Rianne, Vitto, Adut, Sora, Anok, Lineisy, Lexi, Selena...It's up to Prada/Versace/Saint Laurent to try and top that.

A flawless cast just walked Michael Kors! Natasha Poly for one but all seems well in the world whenever Carmen Kass makes an appearance at a Michael Kors show.
I hated the casting except for some oldies. The clothes didn’t live up to previous collections.

COS had a solid mix of rising stars and veterans; probably my favourite casting in NY. I also loved the cast at Tom Ford; most of the models cast wouldn’t look out of place supposing they had walked alongside the top models he launched at Gucci/YSL twenty years ago.

NY Fashion Week was particularly cruel to soooo many girls that were on top of their game just a few seasons back like Ellen Rosa who only got one C list show in NY, Faretta, Adrienne Juliger, Shelby Hayes, even the newer girls like Majesty Amare, etc flopped big time

NY Fashion Week was particularly cruel to soooo many girls that were on top of their game just a few seasons back like Ellen Rosa who only got one C list show in NY, Faretta, Adrienne Juliger, Shelby Hayes, even the newer girls like Majesty Amare, etc flopped big time
I'm surprised since it's obvious that Designers are casting for diversity. I think Milan and Paris are going to particularly brutal to American Models and I don't even think many American models go to London because they know they won't be cast, unless they have red hair.

Young, white models are out. Michael Kors and Tom Ford hardly used them. Black, Asian, Hispanic, plus-sized, and old models are in. On models.com they are the ones who are getting the majority of the campaigns. Only a few white models are getting a lot of campaigns in the Top 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->