Models & Their Wedding Dresses

Is Hanne our new winner for the trashiest wedding dress, or does Anja still claim that crown?

Hardly trashy..she wore Wang's Balenciaga because he's her best friend. She wore no makeup and bare feet and had nothing expensive or over the top at the wedding. I think it's more trashy when most models go over the top spending money on things they don't need. Her dress was simple and her, not trying to look hot.

^ Absolutely. Hanne's wedding outfit might be a bit off for many people but it's a hundred percent her, so it feels right.

How are "her" and "trashy" mutually exclusive? Who's to say Anja's dress wasn't "her". Something doesn't stop being trashy just because a person wearing it is being "him/her"? Sticking a HF label on it doesn't change anything. And there's a vast area between being over the top with spending money on things you don't need and looking raggedy and trashy.

Hanne's style and taste have always been questionable (hideous in my opinion) so i'm not surprised.

I just saw the pictures of her wedding all over instagram. I quite like it!
The "dress" fit the environment and the whole thing.
It's very her. I find it different...slightly dirty but it's quite enjoyable.

It reminds me a bit of Malgosia in the allure even if Malgosia dress was Alaia.

Karmen's Scognamiglio dress was more trashy than this but she is so elegant that it worked.

Ella Kandyba in Galia Lahav
@ellakandyba.JPG5_.jpg
@ellakandyba.JPG3_.jpg
@ellakandyba-4.JPGJPG.jpg
@ellakandyba.jpg

galialahav.com

Amanda Booth

instagram.com/amanda_booth

Danijela Dimitrovska
cover.php

(novinarnica.net)

Jana Flototto
e6ygi0.jpg
2yuexk4.jpg

bild

Lucia Dvorska
attachment.php

facebook / ldrubini

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about tacky:rolleyes:

Joanna Krupa

427212544496d96914f0f88a8b66616d.jpg

fakt.pl | Pinterest

Fernanda Tavares
attachment.php
6casamentofuxico.jpg

terra.com.br

Wang Xiao

instagram/wangxiaoooo

Janice Alida
5zzzw82ex4evxeew.jpg
didn1tii7wjeiiwn.jpg
edbdielzv6voeobv.jpg
9b30pwy020tywp0b.jpg
g6xna3r2g2wr3a26.jpg
f272axs2sqqixa22.jpg

whosdatedwho.com

Lindsay Ellingson
L1405288369506077_1.jpg

instagram.com/lindsellingson

Elyse Taylor in Zac Posen

imcmagazine

Some more wedding pictures
HERE.

There's been a few models that's been married that I don't think we've ever seen their dresses like Sophie Dahl, Marisa Miller, Ksenia Kahnovich, Mia Aminata Niaria, Katja Shechekina, Eva Riccobono, Marlena Szoka, Morgane Dubled, Agyness Deyn, Frankie Rayder, Kati Nescher, Ginta Lapina, Sui He, Iselin Steiro, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr and Behati Prinsloo

If you have any pics feel free to post:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquetta Wheeler in Alice Temperley.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Some pics from her Vogue UK blog and Sophia Hesketh's motilo page

Of course Hanne and Anja's dresses were trashy. But then you get to Joanna Krupa and Isabeli's dresses...God, these are simply tacky! Joanna looks like a penthouse pet getting married.

^lol From trash to class; Marte Mei got married this week in a stunning LV gown custom designed for her. Im sure somebody can find it on Instagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->