Parker Gregory

^^Yeah, I agree. I think he works best in anything of a beefcake/physical fitness nature..But in actual designer clothes? Big maybe there.

GQ Spain | Oct. 2015
"The-Uniform-Men"
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
Styling: Miguel Arnau
Grooming: Andrew Guida

malemodelscene.net

Fashion for Men Beauty Supplement #2
Photographer: Milan Vukmirovic.

****ingyoung.es

GQ Italia revisits modern films that are easily iconic with an editorial trip down memory lane. Inspired by movies such as Fight Club, The Royal Tenenbaums and Edward Scissorhands, stylist Amalia Tiano de Vivo outfits an outstanding roster of top models in fall fashions. Posing for studio portraits, established faces such as Marlon Teixeira and Paul Boche are front and center for the lens of fashion photographer Fabrizio Scarpa.

thefashionisto

Men’s Health Croatia enlists top model Parker Gregory to star in the cover story of their May 2017 edition captured by fashion photographer Ivan Genasi. In charge of styling was Ivan Rasic, who for the session selected looks from the likes of Moncler, CK Jeans, Billionaire, Polo Ralph Lauren, Dirk Bikkembergs, Plein Sport, and Garofali among other. Beauty is work of makeup artist Ivona Milosevic, and hair stylist Mimmo Di Maggio at Freelancer Agency Milano.

malemodelscene.net

Does he have an international contract with Men's Health magazine? I feel like he is always on a cover. (Certainly not complaining though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->