6’1.5″

Place of Origin:
Pennsylvania, USA

Ethnic Origin:
African American

Birthsign:
Virgo

How discovered:
While working my shift as a janitor at Whole Foods market in Plymouth, PA, I was approached by King Hinton and was persuaded into doing a photo shoot to start my career.

Favorite things:
My favorite things are my Xbox 360, and basketball.

Favorite music, band:
I like all music, from opera to ragtime to jazz to pop music. I am just not really into country but I really enjoy singing groups like Boys II Men

Favorite movie, tv show:
My favorite movie of all time I would say is Avatar, but being raised and brought up watching Disney, I love all Disney movies.

Favorite beauty product:
A tie between Palmer’s Coco Butter and Aveeno lotion.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
If I was not modeling I probably still be working at Whole Foods, just moving up the leadership ladder.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
I guess nowadays if you don’t smoke and don’t have tattoos you’re not cool, but I take pride in the fact that I’ve never taken a puff of anything, whether cigarettes, etc, and have no tats

Favorite modeling experience so far?
My favorite modeling experience so far was the promotional video I shot at Orchard Beach, NYC

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
The best thing about my hometown Philadelphia is that it is close to all my friends and family. And the public transportation system is alot easier than NYC! lol

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I would love to do a major campaign for Ralph Lauren.

Place you would love to visit:
The place I’d love to visit is Greece!

models

^good lord, those are stunning. thanks, little miss sunshine.

his skin, i swear its totally flawless, the tone is like smooth dark chocolate, *swoons*

Nylon Guys: July 2013 by Akiko Higuchi
a3ilhy.jpg

http://wilhelminamodels.typepad.com...ng-otto-van-krutgen-nylon-guys-july-2013.html

According to his instagram he also wrapped a shoot for Hercules Magazine.

Thirty-two models of different ethnicities and backgrounds. Legion: an army of beauty.

Photography by Alexandre Valerio
Creative Direction & Casting by Audie Umali
Styling by Valerie Duardo
Hair by Hikaru Hirano
Makeup by Misha Shahzada
Set Design by Laura Tack
Retouching by Bespoke

TO2_WAugust13_Legion_Valerio_Umali_Duardo10_1.jpg

theones2watch

Ronald Epps — 7 Girls, 7 Boys, 7 Days — Wilhelmina Spring 2014
By Damien Neva / Wihelmina

NEW YORK — "The one thing I will do if my phone is on one percent and is about to die," ponders Ronald Epps, absorbed in thought during a frenetic day of castings. "I guess would be to check my Instagram." With some 500 posts on his Instagram and more than three times as many followers, it could be argued that such an act would be an altruistic gesture for a spellbound audience rather than the sort of shameless narcissism that grips Ronald's peers in the age of social media. One look at the soft-spoken Ronald, however and it is difficult to begrudge the handsome model with an iPhone running out of juice — post another picture, please! Ronald speaks with Damien Neva, Director of Social Media at Wilhelmina on the eve of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York.

Follow Ronald at http://instagram.com/ronald_epps.

This is the fifth part in a series that will run for seven days that features seven models each from the women's and men's image divisions at Wilhelmina who will be participating in Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014.

Every model in this series has been asked the same seven questions:

1) Where is home?

2) Why do you model?

3) Your smartphone battery is at one percent — what is the one thing you would do with it?

4) If you could add a word to the dictionary, then what would it be?

5) Spring / Summer or Fall / Winter?

6) Why is WILHELMINA written backwards on the T-shirt?

7) Where should you be followed?

youtube/wilhelminamodels

Models backstage at the Patrik Ervell fashion show during MADE Fashion Week Spring 2014 at Milk Studios on September 8, 2013 in New York City. (September 7, 2013 - Source: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America)
Patrik+Ervell+Backstage+MADE+Fashion+Week+adakY3TDqJBl.jpg

Patrik+Ervell+Backstage+MADE+Fashion+Week+zo0Yq1eA6Svl.jpg

Patrik+Ervell+Backstage+MADE+Fashion+Week+T_wWrDv1c5ll.jpg

Patrik+Ervell+Backstage+MADE+Fashion+Week+-3AiHeIBPacl.jpg

I-D Fall 2013

facebook / i-D magazine (official) via Nepenthes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti