Sports Illustrated Swimusit Edition 2007 : Beyonce Knowles

Pilaf

Reaction score
It was really fun, it was cool, it was beautiful," model ANA BEATRIZ BARROS says of the sizzling photo shoot for the popular issue, hitting newsstands Wednesday, February 14. "We look good. We look like Brazilians."

The water and sand-filled shoot took place at the Txai Resort in Bahia, Brazil, where friends and family joined the lovely Brazilian ladies for the nine-day shoot.

The theme was music, and the sun-kissed gals had fun playing drums and guitars while hamming it up for the camera.

The native Brazilian babes had nothing but glowing things to say about their homeland.

"What I love about Brazil is the energy, the people," ALINE NAKASHIMA says. "I love the food in Brazil. Everything is natural."

Barros agrees. "Brazil is a great country," she says. "The Brazilian colors, the Brazilian flag, the Brazilian sun -- they're beautiful."

And ANA PAULA ARAÚJO calls it a welcoming country. "It receives you with open arms," she says.

The other sexy models taking part in the swimsuit issue include RAICA OLIVEIRA, FERNANDA MOTTA, DANIELLA SARAHYBA and FERNANDA TAVARES. http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/spotlight/38705/

Beyonce: SI’s 2007 Swimsuit Dreamgirl?

Beyonce is one of the surprise features in the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, which is set to hit the marketplace on February 13. The singer/actress was shot in Florida late last year, according the insiders at the magazine, and the images were good enough (duh) to be included in the issue. The surprise is because she is neither a model, an athlete or a jock’s spouse, typically the only categories of women who’ve been shot for the annual iconic edition.
Is she the cover? If so, Beyonce would be only the second African-American woman to appear on issue’s coveer in the 43 years since it was created, the first in a decade since Tyra Banks donned the second of her back-to-back swimsuit covers in 1997. The 1996 cover was shared with Argentine model Valerie Mazza.
http://passtheword.wordpress.com/2007/02/03/beyonce-sis-2007-swimsuit-dreamgirl/

Pilaf said:
Beyonce: SI’s 2007 Swimsuit Dreamgirl?

Beyonce is one of the surprise features in the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, which is set to hit the marketplace on February 13. The singer/actress was shot in Florida late last year, according the insiders at the magazine, and the images were good enough (duh) to be included in the issue. The surprise is because she is neither a model, an athlete or a jock’s spouse, typically the only categories of women who’ve been shot for the annual iconic edition.
Is she the cover? If so, Beyonce would be only the second African-American woman to appear on issue’s coveer in the 43 years since it was created, the first in a decade since Tyra Banks donned the second of her back-to-back swimsuit covers in 1997. The 1996 cover was shared with Argentine model Valerie Mazza.
http://passtheword.wordpress.com/2007/02/03/beyonce-sis-2007-swimsuit-dreamgirl/
:lol::lol::lol:
this is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
Beyonce is all but sexy especially in a swimsuit!!!
Photoshop must be very usefull in her case:rolleyes:

p.s. i posted Ana's pic in SI2007 thread

How about Danica Patrick or Sasha Cohen, that would be really shocking!

according to source, Fernanda Tavares may be the covergirl

This is like someone saying that Michael Bolton had credibility as a metal guy. BERK!:sick: :yuk: :shock:

beyonce would be fine as long as there wasn't a butt shot. but fernanda looks really manly-- she reminds me of this guy i was obsessed w/ in highschool. plus her body isn't curvy compared to the 1996 tyra that was on the si cover. couldn't they dig harder?

catherine mcneil is gorgeous to me...
catherinemcneil0qj.jpg

www.models.com
CatherineMSwim3.jpg
CatherineMSwim4.jpg

zimmermann.com

i'm so disapointed by this...i wanted models...

Is Sports Illustrated jumping on a ten-year old trend. Or worse, trying to be like the fourth place trophy for Beyonce?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->