The Best & Worst Catwalkers

Some girls were really trying hard at Versace and they completely missed the mark. The groups were not in sync and I preferred the toned down walks (Sarah Brannon, Kiki Willems, Rianne) over the ones that were trying to be fierce but weren't.

Yasmin and Binx were great though and gotta give it to Teddy, she steals the spotlight.

Teddy is such a try hard on the runway. It's laughable;

Also, Selena Forrest is a terrible walker. Just totally awful. She literally walks like a man. I cringe every time I have to see her walking in heels.

I really like Yasmin's walk, it's confident and strong without being over the top.

Vittoria was a flop for me at Versace not sync with the other girls and lack of fierceness(especially next to Kaia and Yasmin)

Yasmin and Binx stole the show , total highlight ! Rianne too with that opening
and Binx/ Gigi closing was pretty decent walking in harmony

Binx steals the show at every show she walks! She's by far one of the best walkers and I hope she gets to open and close more shows. She's right up there with the best walkers in my opinion! Here she is showing her amazing walk at Tom Ford.

Binx is at 0:24, 4:57 and closing the show at 10:10. Bonus points for looking so sultry at 10:44 when she stops and poses while walking back.

Binx's walk has been always great. She has such a presence and she showed yesterday.
I know Teddy really try-hard, but I still like it :lol:

Yasmin is on fire at every show but WOW, her and her walk looked sexy af at Versace!! Also I thought Vittoria looked great and it looked like she tried to pump up her walk in the opening. And I totally agree about Binx, she was a stand out in the show.

Yep Binx and Yasmin at Versace, swoon :heart: Versace was a great masterclass in walking. The sync walking isn't easy, they should have had way more practise and a preferably a constant beat.
But still you could easily see who was leading or following, who was flexible and who was not. Vittoria was not. I also finally saw a spark in Faretta.
Agree that Binx is absolute top walker right now, so incredibly sexy at Ford...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always loved Binx but for me, she is the standout this season. For some reason, she is not the designer you'll associate with brands like Tom Ford or Versace (even if she has walked in their shows before). She is very Celine, Alexander Wang...This type of shows that are more about coolness than sexiness.

She has a very strong but effortless and calm walk. It's like a mix of Carmen Kass and Daria Werbowy. Her walk is good on every angle and she is just confident.

At the Versace show, a lot of girls tried to look sexy. Some girls have a natural sexy walk (Natasha, Candice), some are just OTT fierce walkers (Teddy, Mariacarla...etc.) but she was the star. The same at TF. The eveningwear section was very interesting because she was the only one who didn't try to look sultry...

Candice S would have been Gianni's favorite model. No doubt...She is so Versace, it's unbelievable!

Binx is the star this seasons hands down.

Not sure if u guys know about my baby Yvonne Bevanda but she has a amazing walk at IM yesterday ..Also Micu has always had a great stalker walk.I also like Emm Arruda & Aira Ferreira they both standout to me live at shows.Shame about Greta V i always have a lot of time for her & her walk..i'm sure she will be fine .the fashion game can be very cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->