Tom Ford Summer 24 by Anthony Seklaoui

LadyJunon

Reaction score
Photography: Anthony Seklaoui
Styling: Marie Chaix
Casting: Piergiorgo Del Moro
Hair: Guido Paulo
Makeup: Dick Page
Models: Renee Bellerive, Vittoria Ceretti, Wali Deutch, Cherif Douamba, Nyaduola Gabriel, Ida Heiner, Alaato Jazyper, Angelina Kendall, Eva Komuves, Rebecca Longendyke, Ilias Loopmas, Sun Mizrahi, Aivita Muze, Kasya Nasiell, Roanne van Rompaey, Lulu Tenney, Penelope Ternes, Mona Tougnard, Nataly Vieira, Meng Yuqi

The style of photography doesn't seem to add much to them. They seem like good party shots without any soul.

love it. simple, sexy, confident. perfect for a Tom Ford campaign.

Are these pics from campaign?
Seem like backstage photos to me...

Ok… that was quick. Spring 24 ad campaigns here we go then I guess

These are web ads. Mostly for social modia. TF has many different ads, for website/social media/magazine.....They have an in-house production team. I am not sure if it will change after Tom left.

It’s not the official campaign indeed as @kasper! Said.
It’s content for social media.
I find it interesting that they have different photographers to shoot their content backstage.

Tom Ford might be an important brand but having such an extensive cast for a campaign would be first in fashion history.

That being said, I like the modernity and lightness it infuses in the Tom Ford imagery.

I’m definitely curious to see what his first campaign will look like and potentially what the prefall collection will look like too (if they decides to communicate about that).

The reflection of the camera lighting on the sunglasses makes it feel so amateur.

Not loving the direction/photography. The images look like they were shot right after the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->