V 41

Fulfilled requests:

"Beauty will Save the World"
Ph. Solve Sundsbo

The facial features of Lily D, Eugenia, Kate Moss, Stammy, Fanni Bostrom, and Karen Elson pieced together to form two different faces -- Can you tell what belongs to who? :smile:

Luca Gadjus Ph. Plamen Petkov

Romina Lanaro Ph. Terry Tsiolis

Scanned by me from V41

Enjoy everyone! :smile:

NOTE: Because V is a huge magazine, the pages don't completely fit in my scanner -- so even though I try my hardest to piece everything together from separate scans, the sides of some of these scans are still cut off. My apologies!
sad.gif

^ that first pic so cool!

lefthand pic: Lily D's mouth+nose, Eugenia's right eye, Karen Elson's left eye?
righthand pic: Stam's right eye?

Oh and the overall face Lily D on the left, Kate on the right?

After that I can't tell :lol: Help please :P

^It looks like Lily's left eye in the righthand pic, so maybe it's not her overall face...

oo yes! i think you're right faith! looks like the eye in this pic

source: models.com

^Holy cow, that's the exact picture I thought of you mindreader! :lol:

Gordon B I want this magazine. I actually love the cover for all the reasons people said they hated it - frejas arm comment, and on the inclusion of freja I felt it worked. The way I saw it were they are 3 models who became the darlings consecutively. Freja's exploded most recently, Gemma before her and Daria before her. I really am bad at articulating my ideas but hmmm yea

^You articulated your comments just fine...^_^

Faith, THANKS for those innovative Solve Sundsbo pics!:flower:

thank you Faith Akiyama

could you scan the part with all the small pictures of up and coming models? its a two page spread. you know what im talking about?

^Sure do! I'll post them later today or tomorrow :smile: There are some great faces in those two pages! :wink:

masquerade - sorry about the delay! Here're the two pages you requested. I tried to piece the 6 scan pieces together as well as I could :wink:

"The Young Ones"
Ph. Magnus Unnar

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->