Vogue Italia November 2005 : Snejana Onopka by Steven Meisel

fleur137

Reaction score
Vogue Italia November
[SIZE=-2]Posted on November 4, 2005 at 07:42:54 AM by kouklina[/SIZE]

Snejana is on the cover of November issue !
Inside : a beauty section with Solange by Tom Munro (dull and not very Munro), a jewel section with Hannelore by Paolo Zambaldi (bof bof bof), main story with Snejana by Meisel (Black & White, very Avedon. Edward Enninful editor ! It's great but Snejana is not the most beautiful girl in the world), Freja with boys by Bruce Weber (again in B&W, nice and boys naked !), Natasha by Miles Aldridge (classy and in B&W. boring), Lily Donaldson by Klein (in colour but boring too) and Julia Stegner by McDean (B&W again and very average for McDean)and finally Hannelore in the country by Von Unwerth (very colorful, very Hitchcok, nice but not outstanding...). Globablly an average issue without big surprise ! A lot of black & white, a mix of movement (Meisel & Von Unwerth) and statues (other stories)... Enjoy !

from fashist. anyone seen the cover?

Again Serjana in the cover ? :doh:

cover, courtesy of fashion iconography

snejanaonopkavogueitalynovembe.jpg

That seems more like a cover of German Vogue than Italian Vogue. It's very classic and adult, which judging from the headings is what the editors were going for. Snejana looks pretty but nothing will ever compare to her first Italian Vogue cover.

She looks stunning :woot: Thank you for posting kimair! :flower:

I agree that her first Vogue Italia cover will be hard to beat, but she still looks great!

Vintage cover look i liked

liberty33r1b said:
the cover looks a bit too 80s for me......

Well, to me it's like the 80s, improved and revised.

Reminds me of late 70s Italian Bazaar covers. Obviously, this Snejana covers has muted colors - minimalistic and sober - but it's the same general composition of these covers. Close up of woman on her way to an important meeting - and we get a glimpse of her (for her time) perfect make-up and stunning clothes, especially the accessories. This is an Italian Bazaar cover from 1978 with Bitten Knudsen (can't remember the photographer).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the cover too much. And editorials sound boring .

The editorial of Snejana of Steven Meisel is really bored no liked me:yuk:

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]review from maya at iconography :flower:

SNEJANA 18 b/w pics of Snejana ph by meisel.Studio shoot.

IS IT BETTER TO BE ALONE? 9 b/w pics of freja + 3 male models utm ph by weber.The ambiance is a beach.

STYLISH CLICKS 4 b/w pics of natasha p. ph by miles aldridge.The ambiance is a tree-lined avenue.

UNIFORM CHARME 7 b/w/c pics of lily d. ph by steven klein.

FURS THAT GO 9 b/w pics of julia s. ph by craig mcdean.

THE MODERN LADY 13 b/w/c pics of hannelore ph by ellen von unwerth.

+in the beauty eds 6 b/w/c pics of solange ph by tom munro
+jewelry special section 6 coloured pics of hannelore ph by paolo zambaldi.

+BEAUTY SUPPLEMENT
2 pics of tiiu ph by richard burbridge
5 pics of stam ph by michelangelo di battista.
1 pics of inguna,julia s,emina and jesseann ph by greg kadel.
6 pics of roos and jp ph by yelena yemchuck
5 pics of natalia v ph by 4 differents ph.Are all old pics (reprints)from Italian vogue.
4 pics of bianca ph by ellen von unwerth
4 pics of cintia d ph by jamie isaia [/SIZE][/FONT]

Shockingly short thread:shock:The eds were great,great cover.Anybody scanned or can scan this cover?

^ the eds are probably posted in the models thread.

you will find them at

snejana-onopka.co.nr :flower:

brilliant cover, wish we had more snejana these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->