Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

I met Malaika Firth at a baseball game. She was shy at first, but warmed up and was very nice. She was very humble.

Gigi Hadid came into my work once, and I can tell you she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's stunning in person, and really kind.

I've seen Olga S and she's really striking in real life.

I saw Jac at Starbucks, and she is REALLY tall. I'm 6'1 and she looked a little taller than me. Some guy was being really annoying and trying to get her to work with him, but she was very polite about it.

Joan came in once as well, but didn't seem approachable/friendly.

(Also, it's my first post after reading for over 8 years!)

^Welcome and "congrats" for your first post :D

Joan seems to be problematic... I never met her but I always stick with my first impressions. She seems like a cool girl but the distant kind of girl (like me).
As for Gigi, there are lots of bad stories about her being nasty with her fans. If I remember correctly, some fans were waiting for her at her hotel and she sent her bodyguard to make them leave. They were not that much and were quiet and not problematic. (Let me find where I read this)
The same thing happened with Kendall.

I met Malaika Firth at a baseball game. She was shy at first, but warmed up and was very nice. She was very humble.

Gigi Hadid came into my work once, and I can tell you she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's stunning in person, and really kind.

I've seen Olga S and she's really striking in real life.

I saw Jac at Starbucks, and she is REALLY tall. I'm 6'1 and she looked a little taller than me. Some guy was being really annoying and trying to get her to work with him, but she was very polite about it.

Joan came in once as well, but didn't seem approachable/friendly.

(Also, it's my first post after reading for over 8 years!)

Welcome!! :smile: I have seen Olga before also and was blown away, she is really incredible in real life.

I was thinking the same thing. I absolutely love her but her and Cat appear on Instagram as if they think they're a little too cool.

I met Cat (major, she is one of my faves) during her 2013/2014 comeback after Chanel and she was really friendly. Took photos with fans and for street-style photographers etc, took time to talk to people, and was apologetic when her car came and couldn't stay longer. She's a cool chick.

Same time I think was Lexi's first season, I saw her outside Chalayan and she seemed alright, joking with people while waiting for her car (she was there a long time, everybody else had left the show), but maybe things have changed with her success.

I was thinking the same thing. I absolutely love her but her and Cat appear on Instagram as if they think they're a little too cool.

I posted my impression on the previous page. I didn't speak to her or acknowledge her at all, I wasn't a fan, but just some random girl in the Milk Studios elevator with her, so perhaps it was not a good indicator of her actual attitude. But she was very cool and kind to the other guy who I assume worked at Milk who she ran into and also rode the elevator with.

I've seen Arizona a few times and she's absolutely stunning and charismatic in person. And also friendly but didn't pose much for the photographers (which IMO is ok, she was still nice and friendly).
Admittedly I had never understood how she could become THAT big, especially how with her walk and body she could open and close that many shows and I also hadn't found her face that special. But in person she's absolutely stunning.

I also liked Cat a lot. I met her a couple of times, too, and sometimes it was just too busy, but when there were less people she was really nice and friendly, and also took pictures with her fans.

I met Sessilee Lopez last Sunday during Vietnam International Fashion Week. She was such a sweetheart, smiling to me and very nice when i asked for a selfie with her. I uploaded the pic to Instagram and tagged her and she liked it and even commented loads of hearts. What a sweetheart :wub:

Was wondering if anybody has my current favorites Julia Bergshoeff, Walekska, Maartje and Tiana?

I met Waleska today! She was on my flight from São Paulo to Florianópolis. I saw her arriving at the gate and damn, she stood out, literally. Taller than I'd imagine and so so beautiful. So fresh looking. I actually approached her when we arrived and she was absolutely adorable. She was shocked I knew who she was and when I told her I was at the end of a 30-hour journey from New Zealand, she couldn't believe it. The cutest was when she said 'how do you know who I am?' and I said 'you're world famous!' She said 'noooo!'
I spoke to her for a while and then her brother picked her up.
I can say that she is so so sweet and stunning in person!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Katie Moore today at the National Portrait Gallery (ironically not in the Vogue exhibition). She was immediately recognisable by her hair; quite tall, fairly striking. I was quite taken honestly and I didn't expect to be so impressed (especially since her early print work is already pretty good, and you know what they say about models who photograph well...).

Also saw Julija Step on Monday (weird week), on the way back from work LOL. So utterly random...given the location :blink:.

I saw Katie Moore today at the National Portrait Gallery (ironically not in the Vogue exhibition). She was immediately recognisable by her hair; quite tall, fairly striking. I was quite taken honestly and I didn't expect to be so impressed (especially since her early print work is already pretty good, and you know what they say about models who photograph well...).

Also saw Julija Step on Monday (weird week), on the way back from work LOL. So utterly random...given the location :blink:.

Striking hair, striking face, or striking body? Her hair is quite eye-catching, but I've thought that her face is relatively plain.

^ Well, certainly her hair and body. I honestly think I might not have looked twice if the sighting had been pre-chop, but it flatters her face quite a bit.

I saw Kate G. today and she was stunning and giant. I wanted to say something, but it wasn't the right time.

I was watching a video of some mexican Youtuber and he was telling an experience on meeting Cara Delevigne at a party. He's said that it was a terrible experience, he ask her for a photo and she said "No" and then "We are at a party, go and have fun" and then she pushed him away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->