2007 MTV Video Music Awards

as far as Beyonce....that gold thing was not attractive and did nothing for her figure. And her boobs looked like they were going to come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy Mark Ronson is the DJ! He's just so cool!

Oh Chris Brown, you just prevented me from changing the channel. Those dancing kids were so cute!

I agree, Salvatore. Mark Ronson is hot. :D

I usually like how Beyoncé dress and the fact that she doesn't hide her curves but shows them off. But that dress made her look especially HUGE in the booty department.

it wasn't terrible, but it was nothing special. she looked very nervous. the song is crap. who did her album? i thought she was going to work with pharrell? she should have taken justin and timbalands help. guess she wanted to proove she could do it on her own without justin's help.
rihanna is a b*tch if she was teasing her. britney was better than her when she was rihannas age. rihanna won't be around forever. britney will be in the history books, not rihanna. arrrggh i don't like her.

pam anderson looks better than usual, it seems this has become less about putting on a show and more like a party for the musicians...that happens to be televised

it wasn't terrible, but it was nothing special. she looked very nervous. the song is crap. who did her album? i thought she was going to work with pharrell? she should have taken justin and timbalands help. guess she wanted to proove she could do it on her own without justin's help.

I think the person who did that song is called "Danja", the understudy of Timbaland. I'm not sure about the rest of the album though.... :unsure:

I agree, Salvatore. Mark Ronson is hot. :D

Back off, he's mine!!! :brows:

... oh, and talented too.

Style wise, Alicia Keys looks good. And thats all I got so far.
Not feeling those neon dresses (Hayden, Rihanna) at ALL.

Why the hell does Britney think that less is more. She always wearing barely there outfits, unstage and off, and her body isn't even good enough to do so but even if it was its still trashy. Grrr.
Beyonce looked terrible too. Pretty much everyone did, but thats what I expected.

my highlight of the night so far was the 10 second tease of Billie Jean. I'm no MJ fan but that beat has more hook to it than anything else I've heard tonight

Or maybe I'm just getting old like Justin Timberlake :P

KhaoticKharma: Haha! I love Version. :smile:

I think the pink dress works well on Rihanna because of her complexion and dark hair. I loved it.
It didn't look as good on Megan Fox.

LOVE LOVE MARK RONSON! he album is hot too! go pick it up!

KhaoticKharma: Haha! I love Version. :smile:

I think the pink dress works well on Rihanna because of her complexion and dark hair. I loved it.
It didn't look as good on Megan Fox.

Yeah, she did look good- I'll give her that. And her hair was rockin'.

My Best Dressed (Only three, I can't think of more:(
1. Alicia Keys- Gorgeous!
2. Rihanna- Beautiful, nice hair and makeup
3. Kanye West- Always dapper

Some outfits for tonight :clap:

Hayden P

Rihanna
Alicia Keys

Meghan Fox

Rosario Dawson
Beyonce

Jennifer Garner

Image Credit | Wireimage

britney's performance was so dissapointing, i've been playing her im a slave for you performance from 2000 (which i still remember watching when i was 10 in my parents bedroom...dancing along :smile:) over and over...she was so good live, what happened?!

The year 2000 to the present 2007? Britney lived a life in those 7 years. I'm the only one who didn't expect a memorable performance from her? But it was still good to see her.

Nelly Furtado

Mary J. Blige

Paula Patton

Eve

Paris Hilton

Image Credit | Wireimage

Thanks for the Pics Luxx!!

Rihanna's dress looks great on her-love the color! :smile:

I don't like Alicia Keys with her hair so tightly pulled back. She looked better in her performance with the curls..(awesome performance, too!!)

Beyonce's dress is awful. That's all I can say.

Jennifer Garner looks cute as always.:smile: Is she pregnant?

Paula Patton is beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Paris looks like she's 45 with that hairstyle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->