50 Cent to Launch Women's Underwear Line

Ho-Coture said:
Lol monacoture.

OT-I've been wondering about your signature for a while, was that guy (Jimmy Glick) serious or was he just joking around?

Jiminy Glick was Martin Short in a fat suit actually. Martin called Jiminy his slightly gay alter ego,:lol: I still watch the reruns on Comedy Central

Diorling said:
Didn't M&M produce/discover him or something? He was all up in the In Da Club video, which might I add was so stupid. He's really never had any good videos, they're all the same.

Eminem didn't discover him, he had a record deal with Columbia back in the late 90's/early 2000 and actually completed an album, Power of the Dollar (a classic i might add) that got shelved...he got shot, Columbia dropped him, then around 2002 he started getting a buzz from mixtapes. Eminem mentioned him as his favorite rapper, signed him to Shady/Aftermath and the rest is history...

as for the lingerie line, I'm not gonna comment on it but :lol: @ this board's reaction. C'mon, you CAN'T knock 50 for stayin on his hustle...love or hate him you can't deny he's a brilliant businessman/marketing genius, this guy has America in the palm of his hand right now.

monacocouture said:
Jiminy Glick was Martin Short in a fat suit actually. Martin called Jiminy his slightly gay alter ego,:lol: I still watch the reruns on Comedy Central
:lol:

Fade to Black said:
Eminem didn't discover him, he had a record deal with Columbia back in the late 90's/early 2000 and actually completed an album, Power of the Dollar (a classic i might add) that got shelved...he got shot, Columbia dropped him, then around 2002 he started getting a buzz from mixtapes. Eminem mentioned him as his favorite rapper, signed him to Shady/Aftermath and the rest is history...

as for the lingerie line, I'm not gonna comment on it but :lol: @ this board's reaction. C'mon, you CAN'T knock 50 for stayin on his hustle...love or hate him you can't deny he's a brilliant businessman/marketing genius, this guy has America in the palm of his hand right now.

yeah but he's still a sh*t rapper with an attitude to match. and i hope he gets shot in that palm...:innocent: :ninja: he's such a disgrace. clown...:yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->