61st Cannes International Film Festival 2008

^^Well, sure, but did you see the LV she wore before this? All of it was a disasters :doh:.

I thought that Lohan dress looked familiar...:lol:. Well, better something that's covering all her bits from an old season than a trendy disaster a la too many to remember.

what exactly is bad about milla's top half and needs distraction?
her thin arms or her flat stomach?:huh:

what exactly is bad about milla's top half and needs distraction?
her thin arms or her flat stomach?:huh:

I think the poster just meant the area under her breasts that is showing.
It's not exactly a part that is usually shown off.

Natalie Portman has been my favourite by far. She has been looking stunning amazing frikin gorgeus. Especially i love the white dress with crazy details. She manage pull that off perfectly. She just looks gorgeus.

Michelle Williams Looked lovely in her white lacey dress. Also i really like that purple dress with layering look. She just looks so frikin sweet.

Lily Donaldson In that black leg showing dress, she looked amazing. And look at her legs, they are like million miles long!!!!

Overall my favourites would be Eva H and Dita Von Teese neither of which have made a single wrong step from the photos I've seen. Eva H was especially wonderful. Special mention to Natali in Givenchy Couture and Cate Blanchett who killed at the Cannes opening and Indiana Jones premiere. Just killed it. Doutzen and Noemie looked wonderful together on the red carpet.

Perhaps taking note, Milla Jovovich appears to be wearing Armani Prive at the Dior party. Here she is with Lou Dillon.

celebutopia

Milla J at the "Palermo Shooting" premiere

Kerry Washington

celebutopia

I'm pretty surprised about Milla's outfits for the festival.. she's usually well-dressed and kind of relevant in the fashion department but her dresses here are either bland or just bordering into the 'passé' section.. if she wasn't so pretty, she'd be in trouble status-wise.. thankfully, it must take a monstrosity for her to look slightly atrocious.

and Lou Doillon.. I'm loving her blue dress.. her hair.. but she's just decided that the dirty look really suits her :doh:.. it's not even an unwashed cool look anymore.. I just get the impression that she has bad breath to say the least.. too much Cory Kennedy for me.. and to think I was a fan a few years ago. :ninja:

Kerry Washington looks exceptionally amazing in that purple gown what a showstopper from every angle:heart:

Kerry looks wonderful in that dress, it's a really great colour and the cut suits her very well :woot::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerry is especially stunning. i guess i had never really noticed how completely gorgeous she is. her features are so beautiful. and that purple dress is perfect on her.

rkd6o9.jpg

rlj09j.jpg

rlj09j.jpg

30uwck8.jpg

xahe8.jpg

zhang xinlin ,model

who can id the dress?Armani ?

getty

Milla is my favourite model of all time...i just wish she would dress better and have a better hair style. Her face is so striking and beautiful she could easily pull off more interesting pieces.

^ No idea about her dress sorry, but her name is zhang zilin (Miss World 2007) Thanks for pics ^_^

^You can't quote but you can link to the post with the dress you're talking about so that we can all take a look see :flower:. I'm assuming this is it. #406
I don't know but I'm sure someone else will have the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->