Affordable Alternatives to Designer Footwear (September 2006 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though i already bought the similar lace-up ones from free people last year, i love these ann dems. any k-os? pic saks.com

Attachments

• 0441941695960R_300x400.jpg
    0441941695960R_300x400.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
am I a terrible person for actually being kinda interested in these ^^^^^
LMAO

Has anyone seen these?

I wonder which came first? The Listing says Gazith, Im not sure where that lable even comes from, they look dont look super new though.

il_430xN.147150819.jpg

etsy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh in case you couldn't tell i was refferring to these

boot003.jpg

Rad Hourani Pants/Boots via Polyvore
I think they sell the pants and the shoes seperately, i dont know why though, but last time I checked it was like a few hundred dollars for black slashed denim jeans with zippers? I think I saw these at Luisaviaroma

img-thing
gwi62009081022729-225x300.jpg

Margiela Boots from Covetshopblog

http://tiny.cc/96pmd

UO's (JC) version of the Dolce's in suede.

I had to get them before they sold out last time, looks like they just restocked. So gorgeous in person and on... oh my.

people, i've just seen that TFS has a link to www.moolecoleshoes.com with some pretty shoes, have you seen it? what are your thoughts...

Ah ya....I wanna know too! Thanks for the link, some of them are so pretty and the prices are not bad at all!
Has anyone bought any shoes from this site? How's the fit and quality? Please do share =)

This is such a great thread! If only lots of these shoes were made out of leather...that's what I go after when I want a shoe, I want it to look good but be comfortable.

Same here. i usually only buy real leather shoes either although some faux leather ones can look good. but quality is a determining factor for me as well when buying shoes.

i have to agree with eternitygoddess on the ann taylor pumps...
i have these in tan croc, and leopard calfhair, and all are super comfortable and chic...and they come out with new colors/materials each season...

Ann Taylor has been churning out some very beautifully made classic shoes. Although they are somewhat pricey ($170-$190), they're still great economical alternatives to Louboutins (which go $600+). Ann Taylor just came out with a suede version.

Kimair - how high are the heels on the pairs you bought?

Ida: The topshop shoes are perfect! Just what I'd been looking for. Are they already sold out? I can't find them on the site anywhere! :(

Has anyone seen any other shoes inspired by the wrapped leather/wrapped lycra trend? I was counting on jeffrey campbell to come up with a pair, but they only did a copy of the Givenchy tribal boots and the leather wrap wedges with the toe strap it seems.

I just bought a pair of jessica Simpson shoes that are an amzing K/O of the Givenchy wrap wedges.

DSC03144.jpg

Anyone know where there may be Jeffrey Campbell style platform boots? I don't mind if they're different, I just like this silhouette.

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Pixie-%28Black-Suede%29-010404.jpg

(pic from solestruck.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"