Alana Honneff

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
From Way Models in Brazil. I looked through her portfolio online and she is definitely one to watch.

Height: 5'11
Dress size: 8
Bust: 34
Waist: 23
Hips: 34
Shoe Size: 7.5 - 8
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

c7yug.jpg

way models

I've been staring at Alana for a couple of weeks now, she's insanely gorgeous. I'm a bit worried because there are almost no shots in her portfolio at Way with her face straight at the camera, which feels as if there might be something asymmetric going on. My only other complaint is that she looks a bit older and mature in the face.

That being said, I love her potential and look forward to seeing what happens.

I've been looking at her too these last weeks (same for a few other new girls at Way) and despite the fact most of her pictures are quite "strange" in her book, I think I quite like her. Well, I've just noticed a few pictures at the end of her online portfolio that make me like her more - they seem less retouched as well. As for the asymmetry, I'd say (based on the last ones - those in red pants) her face is slightly asymmetrical indeed, but this is clearly something I don't mind at all. It never stopped me from loving Dovile's face :P

Does anyone know what she is up to? She is nowhere to be seen in Rio fashion week

But here is some campaign news

Alana Honneff{WAY} pra campanha de verão 2009 da Aline F por Du Borsatto.

m9tz6h.jpg

ka4jrn.jpg

welovemodels

Her runway debut I believe?

Fabia Bercsek F/W 09.10 Sao Paulo (She opened!)

6hojer.jpg

erika palomino

^ She looks different on the runway. She looks really tall..

I hope it is her, sorry I am just going off of what Erika Palomino website lists.

here are more pictures of her from a different site though

dqt3du.jpg

azanna.jpg

532pab.jpg

SPFW

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back