Alberta Ferretti S/S 2011 : Sasha Pivovarova by Paolo Roversi

I love Roversi but that doesn't mean he's fit for everything. He doesn't work for Ferretti; the magic is gone. Bring back Meisel's whimsical campaigns!

Based on the first shot this seems to be a major downgrade. :yuk:

I don't like it. Only like sasha. :wub: Where is meisel? comback please.

Her skin has the same color of the background...it's too plain I guess

I think its lovely, soft and pretty and suits the collection, love the fairy-nymph feeling:heart:

I don't see any problems with her legs or body. Yes, this campaign is very simple and boring but i'm glad to see Sasha :wub:

I kinda like the monochromatic, slightly other wordly, elfin feel of it. Also my guess is that the proportions look off because Sasha is indeed short, well short by modeling standards. It seems like that may be the look that they are going for, otherwise I don't see why they would have used what appears to be an oversized chair.

ETA:
Or is that a table?

Last edited by a moderator:
how beautiful. i love roversi & his work is always so poetic.
- a very romantic image, one of my favorites this season.

Roversi's photography is always artistic and ethereal. I think it really works for the collection, which was feminine and flowy. It's a beautiful concept and image, I really like it.

I think this campaign would have been even better with at least one
other girl...im used to Alberta camapigns being multi girl

Beautiful! Sasha works this one really well. I love how her dress works with the background so as her hair and face! That stare! I love it. Can't wait for more

Fantastic to see Sasha!
I really like it already, she suits the brand very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->