Aldo Shoes

PinkSunrise

Reaction score
Hii everyone. I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on Aldo Shoes were, their pretty reasonably priced and for us (the ones who don't live anywhere NEAR a Jimmy Choo store), they can have some nice shoes..whats everybody's opinions?:flower:

Sometimes they have nice stuff but most of the time the mens shoes are watered down Diesel, Gucci or Dolce & Gabbana.

These are nice, very John Galliano. They're $369.99, I didn't know Aldo got so expensive.
224-313-97-L.jpg

I like this bracelet too, I think it's very Fendi...$8 can't beat that!
422-301-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They sometimes have some rather good-looking styles, but how does the quality compare to other similar-priced brands like Nine West? Just glancing at them in the stores, I wasn't tempted to try any on - they looked somewhat stiff and unyielding.

i think aldo has come a long way....much better quality & the styles they have now can be great! for the most part they're prices are pretty good...which is perfect when one likes to buy lots and lots of shoes....:innocent:

I grew up buying shoes from Aldo. In the past it's where you'd buy cheap quality trendy shoes... now, well, nothing has changed except for the price.

Diorling said:
I like this bracelet too, I think it's very Fendi...$8 can't beat that!
Amazing! My first girlfriend gave me one of those bit chains as a bracelet when we were in high school. And that was in 1951!:lol: :lol:

:flower:Thanks everyone.
I Don't think their jewelry is of that much quality compared to their shoes..i've never had a problem with the shoes (and i do have a lot of em^_^) but a bracelet i bought from there broke after only 2 weeks:unsure:....I think some of the shoes are beautiful tho for people on a budget:D:D:D

of all the fabulous jewelry I dig up at all these amazing places, the only pieces I get any compliments on, ever, are the ones I buy at Aldo. Weird.

I don't really like their shoes, but they're half decent.

593-203-83-L.jpg

593-317-70-L.jpg

565-313-22-L.jpg

562-308-70-L.jpg

593-325-38-L.jpg

482-311-L.jpg

ive never bought anything from aldo....
everytime i go into their store their shoes are only half-attractive..
for instance id like the heel shape, than the color would be a turn off..
or id like the design but they have the wrong heels... etc.

and its not exactly "cheap" either...
go to zappos com and you can do so much better with your money...

Emery said:
Amazing! My first girlfriend gave me one of those bit chains as a bracelet when we were in high school. And that was in 1951!:lol: :lol:
Agreed. Can be very cute, but I choke when I think of the similar-looking matching necklace/bracelet Tiffany link chains with name-inscribed hearts matched with bright pink Juicy sweatsuits...

there is only ONE thing i like from aldo right now and its this pair of woman's cowboy boots that looks very much like mary kate's pair...

Their jewelery is cheaply made but highly price (considering the POOR quality).
its like... fake plastic stones for 25CAD NO NO NO

I think 25% of what they have in store is decent. And the rest is mostly overpriced crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->