Allegra Versace With 50%

Allegra hasnt been photographed much.. i've tried to fond more pics on her, but they aren't any..

eighteen candles for Allegra :flower:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Allegra Beck turns 18 today and officially inherits the 50 percent stake in the fashion house that her late uncle, Gianni Versace, left her in 1996. But those expecting Versace-esque fanfare will be disappointed, as a company spokesman confirmed Beck isn’t planning a public celebration of any kind. The choice fits into Beck’s low-key lifestyle and into the manner adopted by her mom, Donatella Versace, who’s been very protective of her daughter.

On July 5, the day Versace shareholders meet to approve the books, Beck will be able to fully exercise her ownership for the first time. Beck’s majority stake will shift the company’s structure, since her mother owns 20 percent, while her uncle, Santo Versace, owns 30 percent.

Beck already has celebrated her coming-of-age with a birthday bash for 300 at a disco club in Milan. Eighteen cakes, each lit with one candle, were wheeled in for the occasion. The group of friends who celebrated with the ash-blonde Beck included Margherita Missoni; cousin Francesca Versace; Eleonora Berlusconi, the daughter of Italy’s prime minister; Matteo Gastel, and other high-profile young types.

Reserved and reclusive, Beck is focusing on her last year in high school at Sir James Henderson, a British school in Milan, before she flies to the U.S. to attend college, probably specializing in international business. She also makes no secret of wanting to pursue an acting career. Her studies were said to be the number one reason for her no-show at Versace’s men’s wear runway show Sunday night.

Beck, whose fashion style is colorful and irreverent, loves to mix Miss Sixty denim with designer pieces, including, of course, Versace and Versus, especially slip skirts. Sources close to her describe Beck’s style as girly but not frivolous, sexy but not vulgar. She’s been spotted shopping at H&M with her mother.

As one source close to the company said, “She’s just a bubble-gum-chewing kid and that’s what she should be.”

from wwd

The choice fits into Beck’s low-key lifestyle and into the manner adopted by her mom, Donatella Versace
Donatella's low-key lifestyle? :shock: :blink:

Oh! Tks for the article, Le!
*wonders if the rumours are true*
*craves some nouveau-airs dans la maison Versace *

Originally posted by ultramarine@Jun 30th, 2004 - 9:14 am
The choice fits into Beck’s low-key lifestyle and into the manner adopted by her mom, Donatella Versace
Donatella's low-key lifestyle? :shock: :blink:

Oh! Tks for the article, Le!
*wonders if the rumours are true*
*craves some nouveau-airs dans la maison Versace *
i know :rofl:

you are welcome ultra,
sad to say i can't see many things changing at Versace following
Allegra's much talked 18 candles :ninja:

This picture could be a few years old, but hey, it's better than nothing, right?

Attachments

• strollerdonatelladaughter.jpg
    strollerdonatelladaughter.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 192
A more recent one- from december 2003

Attachments

• 2853865.jpg
    2853865.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 170
With her mother in 1990

Attachments

• b_121.jpg
    b_121.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 152
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 30th, 2004 - 3:19 am
sad to say i can't see many things changing at Versace following
Allegra's much talked 18 candles :ninja:
Here here.

She looks soo young... And may be those 50% of the company will do a good work for her mom... Of course just in case if the girl doesnt want to manage the problems herself... :innocent:

I believe there was a feature on her a while ago in Teen Vogue or something...hmm..

Here's a more recent pic...
r2309815473.jpg

:doh: :cry: seems like the 'eating disorder' rumours are finally true, so understandable still so very very sad...

thanks for the rare photo ebow :flower:

allegra looks cute!

i hope she doesnt turn out like her mum :ninja:

i better be nice about her seing as im probhably gonna be bumping into her at various times throughout our careers......that goes for any other young fspotters too! she may be reading this :lol:

She looks as though she has eating disorder

look at her shoulders :blink:

allegrapic1.jpg

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:19 pm

allegrapic1.jpg
they look so alike ..

Girl needs hamburgers and quickly! :wink:

Originally posted by billabong+Jun 30th, 2004 - 5:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billabong @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 5:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CelineChic@Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:19 pm

allegrapic1.jpg
they look so alike ..

Girl needs hamburgers and quickly! :wink: [/b][/quote]
It's a shame because she's Italian. She's missing out on the best food!!!

Someone get the girl some Lasanga or Gnocci!!!!

man, can you imagine having donatella as a mum :wacko:

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 1st, 2004 - 8:13 am
man, can you imagine having donatella as a mum :wacko:
no.. i dont want to imagine :cry:

real gossip:
allegra always insists on offering house guests food...
and her mom is a bit too 'raw' when talking to her,
even in front of guests :(
poor little rich girl :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->