American Music Awards 2004

Mandy Moore

capt.ama13211150130.american_music_awards_ama132.jpg

[snapback]431907[/snapback]​

mandy moore looks STUNNING!! :blush: :heart:

i love how she isnt a crash dieter like some of the others....

(gwen stefani looks like she hasnt eaten for 2weeks, same with sheryl crow)

Originally posted by Erin@Nov 14 2004, 11:13 PM
My two cents...

Mandy Moore, Kelly C., and (surprisingly) Alicia Keys looked good. The rest, ehhh...

Clay makes me want to puke. Gwen... that's too bad. And Pamela Anderson - I'm tired of her sweet little cutsy voice, she makes me so sick sometimes!
[snapback]432011[/snapback]​

Why does Clay make you want to "puke?" I'm sick of people attacking Clay Aiken for no apparent reason.

Who cares what he is wearing? His voice and personality make up for all of that, and in the long run, it is what will last.

But of course, I don't expect the stuck up snobs here to appreciate anything.

Nicolette Sheridon looked horrible and you can tell she wants to hide her aging and steal the spotlight from her co-host/stars. Did you hear how she was overpowering Eva?

Mandy Moore looked so cute and I loved Alicia Key's outfit when she performed with Usher.

Originally posted by tigerlilyaries@Nov 15 2004, 12:14 AM
[snapback]432150[/snapback]​
Perhaps you shouldn't making assumptions before you've even been here very long. :flower:
In fact, I even agree with you in a way! I like that, regardless of how unattractive his outfit may seem to me personally, that he had enough courage to be different and to be himself.

Originally posted by tigerlilyaries@Nov 15 2004, 12:14 AM
Why does Clay make you want to "puke?" I'm sick of people attacking Clay Aiken for no apparent reason.

Who cares what he is wearing? His voice and personality make up for all of that, and in the long run, it is what will last.

[snapback]432150[/snapback]​
I think the point of this thread is to see what the people attending the AMA's are wearing, no one seem's attacking his voice & personality, etc. :flower:

And I disagree with you, the people here aren't snobs, we're simply expressing our opinions - just because someone doesn't like what a particular celebrity is wearing hardly makes them snobish, at least in my opinion

i think gwen looks awesome. mandy...boooring...like everyone else

can anyone tell me who gwen's bodice is by?

Everytime I see her makes me want to wear white tights/leggings more and more....eeek!

I like kelly c. hell even kelly o., also alicia, mandy, fantasia, sheryl, and eva, but i for some reason was just rubbed the wrong way by nicolette. I like alicia's, usher's, fantasia's, snoop/pharell's an even maroon five's performances. But answer this "Who's willing to bet if whether Anna was either high or drunk or possibly both?" come on, I know there's some willing betters out there :lol: :lol:

kragirl thats the first thing my sis and I said...

Damn that girl is soooooooooo wasted!

Originally posted by BabyJ@Nov 15 2004, 01:57 AM
kragirl thats the first thing my sis and I said...

Damn that girl is soooooooooo wasted!
[snapback]432198[/snapback]​

So, wasted as in drunk or high, well I'm guessing drunk, so are ya a better or what :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Nov 14 2004, 09:00 PM
I think she tries way to hard. She didn't need the living-doll entourage-her outfit would have drawn enough attention. What was the point?
[snapback]431908[/snapback]​

...the point of the entourage is that it's her 'solo effort' schtick.
they go everywhere with her.
why would the red carpet be any different...
they're her 'imaginary' harajuku girls who bring her inspiration.
they're named love, angel, music, and baby.

hahahahha i know that sounds crazy, but that's seriously 'the point' of them.
and they're her dancers.....

everywhere gwen goes during her solo effort, you will see them.
while i agree the outfit its attention getting by itself...the 'entourage' isn't her trying too hard. it's just all a part of her image for the album. :smile: gwen likes to do that....have a certain theme to her appearance for each album the band has done..i like that she's gone all out insane for her solo album. haha.

needless to say, i love gwen's outfit + her harajuku girls' outfits (i was just looking at those capelets they're wearing yesterday :smile: )

...and i think she DOES have the dior shoes in everycolor.. i've seen her in navy, light blue, pink, and white so far....she wore the light blue ones at the rehersal for the AMAs. with jeans + a tank. i love that girl.

I said high off those Snoop Brownies...

Sister says drunk..

hell its probably a combonation of the two.

That girl was so high she couldn't get the words to come out of her mouth and thats BAD!

Originally posted by BabyJ@Nov 15 2004, 02:06 AM
I said high off those Snoop Brownies...

Sister says drunk..

hell its probably a combonation of the two.

That girl was so high she couldn't get the words to come out of her mouth and thats BAD!
[snapback]432208[/snapback]​

Sad...... :doh: I wonder has the death of ODB and oh yeah not to mention, Rick James by any chance resonated in her little head at all?..... :innocent:

yeah anna nicole scared me.......

i'm watching it now because it was preempted by football...

but she's such a scary lady, now...

Favorite looks-Sheryl Crow and Heather Locklear.

Gwen-actually didn't thrill me as much as she usualy does.

Mandy-good that she's breaking away from her safer neutral colored dresses.

Other then that-BLAH!

:heart: Gwen..muahaha..nothing much to say about the rest of them. :heart: Gwen though..

You gotta love Gwen!! :P :woot:
Jessica and Nick look sooooo fake!! :sick:
I :heart: Mandy Moore's dress, but she should have worn it to a different more formal occasion!
Finally, an outfit for Kelly O that suits her!
Anna Nicole.... neaahhhh , I won't bother.... :ninja:

I don't like any of it except Mandy Moore. She looks fantastic although I feel like I have seen that dress a million times before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evelynnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->