Timo+Weiland+Prestentation+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+KCeiPxCgjE4l.jpg

Timo+Weiland+Prestentation+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+72eFXZb9ugGl.jpg

zimbio.com

Patrik Ervell backstage

instagram/pascalchiarello, samkwoo, kienhoang

Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 14.15 New York

wwd.com

August Man Malaysia
Models: Andreas Lindquist, Corey Baptiste, Dae Na, Evan Vicent, Harold Alexis, Joseph Bruzas, Michael Basquette, Russell Giardina and Will Reynolds
Ph: Sean Kilkenny
St: Jamie Grace

f!ckingyoung.es

Models.com Memorable Moments F/W14 (Men)
In our first installment of “Memorable Moments” for the guys, we catch up with a few of our favorite catwalkers and relive their favorite moments from the past season and seasons prior. Tune in below as they give us an exclusive sneak peek into the shows, castings and fittings, backstage mayhem, and all the moments in between that make it all worthwhile.

Photos by Ricky Phan
Creative Direction/Production by Kegan Webb
Grooming by Lacy Redway using Oribe Haircare

Andreas Lindquist
HOMETOWN: Copenhagen, Denmark
FW14 HIGHLIGHTS: Burberry, Kris Van Assche, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Opening Ceremony, Patrik Ervell, Robert Geller

MEMORABLE MOMENT: I was backstage at the Lanvin show, and the casting director told us to get dressed for the show. Backstage photographers usually find these moments interesting, but suddenly they all rushed away to something else that had caught their attention. It was Will Smith backstage talking to the Lanvin designer Lucas Ossendrijver. I have to admit that I’m a huge fan. Seeing Will Smith in person was kind of crazy and made me realize that this was a big deal. The Lanvin show itself ended up amazing as well – the stage, the styling and design of the clothes were great.
Source: models.com

Zoo Magazine
Ph: Roger Deckker
Models: Laurie Harding, Harry Curran (Fusion), Alexey Galetskiy, Andreas Lindquist, Matt Ardell and Race Imboden

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->