Andy Richardson

Those Giorgio Armani ads are absolutely stunning:woot: Which season was it?

And does anybody know the song starting at 0:17 in the Gofish vid?:flower:

No idea, sorry! I know that the song after that one is Coffee and TV by the blur, though. :lol:

Seriously. :shifty: he looks so sleek and dangerous with his hair slicked back. Usually I don't like that look on men, but...

I must say, I prefer his hair not-slicked-back... but I obviously won't turn down pictures of him looking sophisticated :lol: But if Andy's in Armani he can have his hair however they want it. :blush:

I must say, I prefer his hair not-slicked-back... but I obviously won't turn down pictures of him looking sophisticated :lol: But if Andy's in Armani he can have his hair however they want it. :blush:

:lol:

Hi Everyone,

We actually worked with GQ Taiwan for an up and coming shoot, half coming out end of April, half coming out in May, and Andy was one of the models booked. For someone so handsome, he's actually ridiculously shy and sweet. We also did a quick video with him so you'll hear him talk :smile:

Best,
Betty/MODELS.com

Thanks Betty! I think this is the video you're talking about? :flower:
http://www.models.com/oftheminute/?p=2967

You should come to the Noah Mills and Owen Steuart thread and tell us a bit about them...:shifty::P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->