Anna Wintour bio out in Feb

I wanna read this book!
Give us a mini-review :heart:

I think I've read every sinlge book in Chapters except hers. I suppose I'll buy it tomorrow for my next read.

Hope its as interesting as everyone says it is. :woot:

Meg said:
agreed. Anna does not determine what is 'in' or 'out'. Usually she can't determine it for herself. Anyone who really cares about fashion takes US vogue with a grain of salt. Didn't they just say now that round toes are in? I mean, they've been on the runways for years now. Give me a break.

i agree, how can she be the one to say whats "in" or what "out"
Just take a look at her hair she hasn't changed it many years!!!!
and she needs to its such an old lady do!!!!
Anna your "out of style"
she is not fashion!!!!!!
:woot:

I love, love, love biographies and this one was fairly interesting. The one thing I must say about Ms. Wintour though is that she had one goal in her life, and she did it. Not many people can say they want nothing else than to be the editor of Vogue and actually achieve it. If you read the book though, you see all the nasty ways she treated people to get to the top.....:rolleyes:

its a good book...i couldnt put it down... really puts a new perspective on the nasty world of fashion, though...that the meanest win (?!). not sure if i care to believe it, but in ms wintours case, it faired her quite nicely :rolleyes: its fascinating to see how all the greats all used to hang out and how they met each other. to give ms wintour some credit, she did discover some great talent tho...

im reading it now! its really intersting it goes from the beginning and how she was sumwat "sl*tty" and spoiled and how she really has no skills (education) etc. i dont love her or hate her but she worked pretty hard no matter wat ppl say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->