Any Guys Wear 7 Jeans?

i really really like paper denim's washes -- but the fit isn't that flattering for us with flat ***es. the washes look more authentically 'used' as opposed to sme diesels that have stuff painted on. they have heavy and lighter weight denims.

but -- i still loves me some diesels even though people say italian denim is played out. favorite fits are zathan, ravix, rabox and macrowill. most of there jeans are made with heavier weight denim.

i'm curious about chip and pepper.

seven's are good. i bought the very first generation of the guys bootfit and loved them at first but i'm not all that crazy about them as i was before. i dont like how they dip down in front on me. looks kinda feminine IMHO. plus, seven doesn't use the heavier weight denim which i like. oh yeah, their are some newer sevens for guys out with smaller swirls on the pockets well actually only on the right back pocket, but i think its only the stretch denim.

i like levi's premium line. nothing beats a guy in a pair of levi's but yeah not so great on people with arses.

blue cult has a men's line

joie just came out with some for guys

oh yeah, i have a pair of black hedi slimane jeans. very skinny jeans GREAT wash.

rogan's are great! best baggy fitting jean i have ever worn but quality not so great after bout 3 washes

favorite fits are zathan, ravix, rabox and macrowill
Must be weird going from zathan's to macrowill.
I find the zathan's to be a bit of a weird fit. Either that or I'm built weird, too small in the leg for the waist size that I usually wear.
I can't walk up to steps at once or squat down without straining every stitch in the leg.
Ravix and Rabox for me, I wish they would make a jean with the rabox fit from the knee up and the ravix from the knee down. Combine the two for the ultimate pair of jeans.
I cut slits in the bottom of my Rabox to make them splay out a bit more at the bottom......much better.

favorite fits are zathan, ravix, rabox and macrowill
Must be weird going from zathan's to macrowill.
I find the zathan's to be a bit of a weird fit. Either that or I'm built weird, too small in the leg for the waist size that I usually wear.
I can't walk up to steps at once or squat down without straining every stitch in the leg.
Ravix and Rabox for me, I wish they would make a jean with the rabox fit from the knee up and the ravix from the knee down. Combine the two for the ultimate pair of jeans.
I cut slits in the bottom of my Rabox to make them splay out a bit more at the bottom......much better.
not really -- when i wanna wear some snug jeans the hug all the right places and get the rockstar look i wear the zathans. when i wanna some really baggy jeans i pull out my macrowills. if zathan's are too tight for you you must have powerhouse quads, lol! i obviously have a smaller frame.

maybe you should try some rivec's. they're what diesel calls a loose fit and they're a straight leg and they are pretty baggy on me, so they might be just right for you. also digby's look pretty cool too.

the diesel sprin line is coming out soon so maybe they'l have sme new fits. actually i know they do cuz i saw some of the new ads and got the new 'kuratt' off of ebay. they look like there gonna fit like rabox's or maybe a little more high rise. not sure though. there in the mail as we speak.

Diesel, don't get all upset because others don't know fashion! My boyfriend loves his sevens to DEATH! I love them on him too. They're great jeans for guys!

Also, I just spoke to my boyfriend and he highly recommends Paper Denim. I guess, as with the girl version, their denim quality is really great.

Specifically, he recommended the Fusion (these are his next purchase:(

PD&C

He likes the fusion because they have a super comfortable worn in look and feel as well as being super fashionable.

For straight up fahion ... he recommends the filter.

The site I linked my the way is the one he uses. They tend to have the best prices, we've found (which is a big deal with these puppies!)

I have to say that I really like Earl Jeans. I've tried sevens, and I like the way they fit except the inseam in too short for me, and they make my butt look strange. :( I tried Blue Cult for men at saks yesterday. The fit was aweful, and the quality was :sick: . I was really disappointed. Suprisingly enough I found a great pair of Armani Exchanges jeans this weekend as well.

SBBJM:

Post how those Kuratt's fit. I seen those on ebay as well and I was a click away from buying them but held off.
Also the Diesel website as been updated with all the new washes and styles!

ok -- i don't have kratt's but people say they fit similar tokratt's but with a lower waist. and from what've seen they r straight, the legs dont taper like the kratts do. i have a leaner build (think swimmer) so the fit is baggy and loose on me. plus i sized up one cuz i wanted em to be bigger. they basically fit me like the pic on the website, if i pull em up and wear them at my waist. looser than rabox's. definitley higher waisted than the rabox's or zathan's but i wanted em like that so i could sag em a bit (*ducks from all the punches*)

did you see the ones they had on the model? i love that wash but those dragons on the pocket suck.

and i want those zathans they have on the model!

i want the shaddy, zathan in T60 wash, cardiel's

------------

you were talking about finding a bootcut jean but with looser legs earlier -- i would check out paper denim's LTD series. stay away from the GTO, TAT, or MPH fits they will be unbearable for you cuz they are tight on me lol. the LTD's are a loose bootcut on me and they are definitly looser in the legs than ravix's on me. plus i LOVE paper denim washes. www.paperdenim.com

oh yeah if you find web stores that sell PD&C's ignore the models (like goclothing.com or revolve). all the ones i have seen, make PD&C's for guys look real unflatterring cuz they use crappy models, but i like the fit a lot.

i agree with faust and the others- paper, denim & cloth is the way to go for men jeans. i know i like them as women jeans bc of their fit on me, and they look rad on guys also and one of my male friends says they are very comfortable, which adds to the appeal of the vintage styles, which have different washes and the worn in feel

be aware of fake sevenjeans(luleeta)

be aware of fake seven jeans at luleeta.com, denimboutique, jeans co. They sell fake designer jeans. Also be aware of website that claim to give you 40-60% discount of designer clothing. Pass the info on to designer jeans lover.

i have some, nothing to brag about really.
i go them at 30% off, because my friend is a manager at a boutique in town, so yeah, why not....

it's ok to get designer jeans at discount price from friends,family, etc. I mean these website sell seven jeans at not that cheap of a price. They run from $89 plus. I think it's ok to wear fake stuff sometimes (good fakes) but these jeans from luleeta are hedious. They fit wierd, color is completely off, fabric is very flimsy and they take forever to arrive. At one point, I thought it was a fake website because it took them 2 months to ship my order and you can never contact them through phone or email. They just started a chat line which they always give you the runarounds and the sometime cut off on you if they cannot answer your questions or if you ask too many question. I'm still waiting on my order. It's been 2 months plus. Backorder and snowstorm was their reasons. I recommend noone to purchase anything from them. Website affiliated with them are denimboutique and jeansandco. anyone who gets this message, tell all your friends, families about it. Don't be fool by these phoney website.:shock:

i despise sevens and most of all TRUE RELIGIONS on men unless you're gay. :yuk: BUT they are adorable on gay guys (they can rock anything), but look too feminine to me on a straight guy.

I have a pair. Incredible fit. I don't care what anyone says.

To the above poster wondering about Chip & Pepper --> they're awesome. Great fits, washes, fabric... nothing wrong with them except that they're a little overpriced.

My jean brand of the moment is Earnest Sewn.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever feel the need to buy fashion denim, I would go with

-Rogans (older models, new ones are trash)
-Paper Denim & Cloth
-PRPS
-Tsubi (dark overdyed only)
and a select Earnest Sewn and Diesel (only the selvage kratt model)

the rest of the denim market looks boring and lame to me. too many wannabe trendy-boys have them, and buying a pair makes me feel I have sold my soul.

Men should really only wear jeans from the holy trinity; vintage LEVI's, vintage Wrangler, or vintage Lee. Japanese supercopies of the above three are acceptable if you can't afford or find real vintage. The only new jean that is acceptable are the Junya Watanabe Levi's collaboration jeans from summer 2001, but only the ones that were tailored from size fat to size normal, not the ones that had writing all over them.

I just want to say that if you are a guy and Love sevens move to Sothern Orange County in California. My friend Brenden got me into Seven. The little mall out their in Mission Veijo has huge stacks of sevens, and their are always some cool preppy guys going though them as well as some well to do, in good shape, 40 year old executive with to much money.

I love Sevens, they are friken great, and they look dang good. And I've seen many guys wear them, and it works out. Including myself. But now I live in Idaho, and no one relizes that you can buy jeans from some place other than American Eagle or Wal-Mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->