Are height and foot size related?

im 165cm ummm 5'5? and my feet are 6 or 7 some country

DAMN i thought it wasn't true!!!!!!!!!!! argh!

am 5'4 and i wear a 6 and half shoe size, but there are girls who are the same height as me and they wear an 8 so... :blink:

lolita729 said:
am 5'4 and i wear a 6 and half shoe size, but there are girls who are the same height as me and they wear an 8 so... :blink:

Yup... I'm 5'4.5, and I wear a US 6.

i'm 5foot even and wear between a US size 5 and 6 depending on the shoe..
that's about a 4 or 5 UK...
so, are my feet considered big? i always think they look huge, but they obviously really aren't.

what is nice though is that 99% of display shoes are my size
so i never have to wait for someone to fit me.

çI'm 5'6 and a half and I feel like my feet is too big for that: 40 european, I think it's a 7 Uk size.

ummm im not sure wat country i meant. but my feet aren't AMAZINGLY small or AMAZINGLY large..so maybe american

guys does hand size have anything to do with it? Because I'm 14 and taller than most of my friends(xcept the tall ones) and my hands still look like those of a little kid...but not as soft looking...long fingers run in my family too.:unsure:

165cm - 38 (europe). I like my foot size, nice and easy to find shoes that size :D. Little feet like 36 are really cute tho (on girls that is) :lol:

I have a friend who is 166cm tall,and her shoe size is only 34(eur).:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm only 5'7" and I wear an 11 shoe. Now my shoe size went from a 10 to an 11 within a year. I seriously hope I am finished! :blush:

strawberry daiquiri said:
5'10, UK 4 :ninja:

I think it is generally related, because your hand is supposed to be the same size as your face, your feet in proportion to your hands, and you'd expect your head and face to be in proportion to your body.

really? mine aren't...My hands are smaller than my face. and my feet are bigger than my hands...wow, I'm confused.

I do believe they are, based on my observations of myself and my borthers
I am 6'0 - size 11 (they are also all younger ironically enough)
my next brother is 6'1.5 - 13
then the next 6'3 - 15
and I have one whose 5'8 and an 11 but hes only 15 so he's not done growing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->