Arena Homme + Spring/Summer 2024

He's like the male Kendall Jenner. Just one look, but it's always hot. 🔥

Jamie looks more fantastic than ever here. Saw this on Instagram earlier and been obsessed ever since. It's about the legs, legs, legsssss

It's pretty obvious he was a model, and one of the top ones.

Arena Homme + #61 Summer/Autumn 2024 Covers​

IMG_1708.jpeg
Photographer: David Sims
Art Director: Ben Kelway
Hair: Lukas Tralmer
Model: Ned Sims

IMG_1709.jpeg
Photographer: Will Scarborough
Styling: Harry Lambert
Makeup: Niamh Quinn
Model: Kit Butler

IMG_1710.jpeg
Photographer: William Waterworth
Styling: Harry Lambert
Model: Leon Dame

IMG_1711.jpeg
Photographer: Arnaud Lajeunie
Styling: Leopold Duchemin
Makeup: Masae Ito
Hair: Tom Wright
Model: Szymon Bielusiak
(models.com)

I quite like Szymon's cover, but it almost seems a shame to print multiple covers. Jamie hasn't looked this good in print since 2006 or something. Body-ody-ody.

I like the retro element in the first and second. The last one is moody in a good way. And the middle two have some interesting character about them.

I'm curious how this magazine is able to produce such massive issues. Is it based on advertising, or what? Sometimes they look much thicker than a September US Vogue from the 2000s.

^ ironically, the size of their issues has kept increasing since COVID. the last couple of issues I have (60 and 59) were at least 600 pages or so.

My issue with them is the produce such great covers like Jamie's or Jonathan Bailey's from the last issue but they are impossibly hard to find unless you are in NY or London when there is about 30 other nonsense covers available locally. Due to their massive page count it also doesn't make sense to collect more than one cover.

Jamie does look hot but Szymon Bielusiak’s cover is stunning! LOVE IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->