Valentine's Day" set - September 4, 2009

celebrity-gossip

Out in West Hollywood - September 1, 2009

On the Set of"Valentine's Day" - September 1, 2009

celebrity-gossip

Last edited by a moderator:
GQ's The Gentlemen's Ball - October 27, 2010

celebrity-gossip

Ashton Kutcher was out running on the West Side Highway in New York City when we saw him. We tried keeping up but he was just too fast.

splashnewsonline

UN Headquarters - November 4, 2010

celebrity-gossip

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher depart LAX Airport December 8, 2010

tlfan

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher leave Cube Restaurant in LA December 18, 2010

tlfan

Ashton Kutcher Covers 'Men's Fitness' February 2011

ashton-kutcher-mens-fitness-feburary-2011.jpg

Ashton Kutcher shows off his muscles on the cover of Men’s Fitness‘ February 2011 issue.
Here is what the 32-year-old No Strings Attached actor had to share with the mag:

On a massive world-crushing event happening in his lifetime: “It won’t take very much, I’m telling you. It will not take much for people to hit the panic button. The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone. You start taking out electricity and satellites, and people are going to lose their noodle. People don’t have maps anymore. People use their iPhones or GPS systems, so if there’s no electricity, nobody has maps.”

On losing power last Christmas: “It was 20 below zero. I got my guns out. We made a fire. We went to the grocery store, and the doors were open because they’re all electronic. People were rolling in and out, clearing out the shelves.”
On the training he puts his body through: Ashton enjoys runs at Runyon Canyon near his Los Angeles home, as well as hour of hot Bikram yoga. He is also learning Krav Maga, which is a combat technique used by the Israeli army and by special elite forces around the world.

justjared.buzznet.com

Instyle UK February 2011 by Mark Abrahams ebook30

Ashton Kutcher out in NYC on January 20, 2011

isopix

Ashton Kutcher, Jimmy Fallon 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon', New York, America - 20 Jan 2011 Ashton Kutcher (No Strings Attached) on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy challenged Ashton to a game of War. However, the twist to this game was whoever got the Higher card, got to toss a cup of water in the other persons face. Ashton used his 5 cups up first so he won.

isopix

Ashton Kutcher leads the way as he and Demi Moore make their way down Main Street during the Sundance Film Festival. Park City, UT. 1/24/11.

isopix

Ashton Kutcher and wife Demi Moore wave to fans after dining at Mani restaurant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. They are in town for Sao Paulo Fashion Week. January 30, 2011.

isopix

30/01/2011.- US actor Ashton Kutcher (L) and his wife, Demi Moore, arrive at the 2011 Autumn/Winter collection fashion show by Colcci brand, during Sao Paulo Fashion Week at Ibirapuera Park in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 30 January 2011.

isopix

I like how the French just get to the point when it comes to naming movies. This is how you do it. "No Strings Attached" sounds like something that contains way too much Timberlake wail, so they were smart to go with "Sex Friends." Personally, I'd rather they go all the way and name it "fuc* Buddies," but they'll probably go with that title when they release it in the Middle East.

Anyway, Ashton Kutcher was in Paris today to promote "Sex Friends" and he tried to make us all think that his dick's so large it can wear Timbs and kick a ball into a goal. Please. It's probably the size of the middle toe on that foot. That being said, I'd still hit it. But I only say that because he's dressed like Marilyn Whirlwind.
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle France N 3392 - 31 Decembre - 5 Janvier 2011 ebook30

Madame Figaro France February 12-18, 2011 ebook30.com

Ashton Kutcher by Matthew Brookes

Colcci - Spring/Summer 2011/2012

Models: Alessandra Ambrósio and Ashton Kutcher
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads