Bérénice Bejo

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Star of the critically acclaimed acclaimed The Artist.

Actress Berenice Bejo arrives at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala Presented By Starz held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 24, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Berenice+Bejo+15th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+Awards+m4sxOK9MXoRl.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+15th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+Awards+EIzI2__yqzql.jpg

Premiere of "The Artist" at the American Airlines Gala Red Carpet during the 55th BFI London Film Festival at The Odeon in Leicester Square.
Berenice+Bejo+Artist+Premiere+_GWpEqvdxA9l.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+Artist+Premiere+E-NAc4755x5l.jpg

Berenice Bejo attends The New York Film Festival Screening Of The Weinstein Company's "The Artist" at Alice Tully Hall on October 14, 2011 in New York City.
Berenice+Bejo+New+York+Film+Festival+Screening+-xcRGrN9itgl.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+New+York+Film+Festival+Screening+7RseyZRJ4rvl.jpg

zimbio

Will post more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
She´s very pretty and from Argentina, though she built her career in France it seems cause up until now I´ve never heard of her...

Marie Claire US December 2011

ebook-free-download.net

I hadn't herd of Berenice until I saw the trailer for The Artist (dying to see the film btw) but boy does she look radiant in the film. She looks like a movie star from the 1920's would have. Although, once I read the Marie Claire article that Kokobombon posted, I recognized her from A Knights Tale! So excited to see her at the upcoming awards season. Also, I really love her makeup in the first post, at the annual hollywood film gala hosted by starz. It looks so fresh.

She's beautiful. I can't wait for the award seasons. I am sure she'll be stunning on the red carpet.

The Golden Globe-nominated star of The Artist pays a visit to Jay Leno wearing a subtly sparkling black shift dress with patent sandals.
berenice-bejo-290.jpg

Actress Berenice Bejo arrives to a special screening of The Weinstein Company's "The Artist" at AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater on November 21, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Berenice+Bejo+Screening+Weinstein+Company+yttfthRxKcSl.jpg

Bérénice Bejo attends the premiere of "The Artist" at the Paris Theater on November 17, 2011 in New York City.
Berenice+Bejo+Artist+New+York+Premiere+nWa_4ruAG5Jl.jpg

Actress Berenice Bejo arrives at "The Artist" Special Screening during AFI FEST 2011 presented by Audi on November 8, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
Berenice+Bejo+AFI+FEST+2011+Presented+Audi+-gHGmQHtzqRl.jpg

Actress Berenice Bejo (L) and director Michel Hazanavicius arrive at the "My Week With Marilyn" special screening during AFI FEST 2011 presented by Audi at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on November 6, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
Berenice+Bejo+AFI+FEST+2011+Presented+Audi+MftHUyRU8dtl.jpg

(L-R) Actress Berenice Bejo, director Michel Hazanavicius and Sharon Waxman attend the Q&A of TheWrap's Awards Season Screening Series Presents "The Artist" at the Landmark Theater on October 26, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Berenice+Bejo+TheWrap+Awards+Season+Screening+4kdDvfhoA0Cl.jpg

zimbio

Flare February 2012
She looks like Penelope Cruz in this pic, doesn´t she?

ebook-free-download.net

she's made a few nice red carpet choices....I've got my eye on her. :heart: she is definitely radiant in photographs....i'm looking forward to seeing The Artist.

I think she looks lovely here at the 2009 cannes film festival.

UaRUu.jpg

zimbio

Beautiful elegant lady:heart:, lovely in that gown at Cannes and really love her in the redish lace dress at the premeire, so chic. And Ive heard such good things about this movoe, Im so curious to see it:D

Actress Berenice Bejo arrives at The 23rd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at the Palm Springs Convention Center on January 7, 2012 in Palm Springs, California.
Berenice+Bejo+23rd+Annual+Palm+Springs+International+get0ZryFIN6l.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+2012+Palm+Springs+International+6-vxzT1MI7Rl.jpg

Actress Berenice Bejo attends the 2011 New York Film Critics Circle awards at Crimson on January 9, 2012 in New York City.
Berenice+Bejo+2011+New+York+Film+Critics+Circle+3Pdtt4c4b-Ll.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+2011+New+York+Film+Critics+Circle+Cb_R8HS4YMil.jpg

zimbio

She's quite stunning! With a great sense of style too. Nothing is too terribly over the top, but she still manages to look beautiful all the time.

The Artist was beyond brilliant! I expect we'll see even more of her from here on out, which would be deserved!

The more pics I see the more I think she´s the quintessential argentine woman (in terms of looks).

@ Critic´s Choice Awards 2012
according to people.com, she´s wearing Elie Saab cocktail dress, Edie Parker clutch, Chopard earrings and Jimmy Choo sandals.

thecelebritycity.com

Actress Berenice Bejo arrives at the 12th Annual AFI Awards held at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 13, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Berenice+Bejo+12th+Annual+AFI+Awards+Arrivals+Q84jLNx5Yr_l.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+12th+Annual+AFI+Awards+Arrivals+0QM0GVNWIQil.jpg

Director Michel Hazanavicius arrived at the LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on January 11, 2012 with his wife Bérénice Bejo. Recently the director is under fire having to defend his latest “The Artist” after veteran actress Kim Novak made a fuss about the use of Bernard Herrmann’s love theme in a classic Hitchcock “Vertigo”.
Berenice+Bejo+Michel+Hazanavicius+Touches+1UPEsoP20NAl.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+Michel+Hazanavicius+Touches+iOG2QM2rirNl.jpg

Actress Berenice Bejo attends the party hosted by the Weinstein Company and Audi to Celebrate Awards Season at Chateau Marmont on January 11, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Berenice+Bejo+Weinstein+Company+Audi+Celebrate+H_estEsRrAil.jpg
Berenice+Bejo+Weinstein+Company+Audi+Celebrate+UsUnRD7iHFfl.jpg

zimbio

^Fab color shoes and bag. And I absolutely adored her look at the Critics choice, def one the best dressed of the night:heart:. That color is spectacular and the beading is gorgeous was the perfect choice for her cause its has that '20s feel to it. loving the gold shoes also:flower:

at the Golden Globes...

she's lovely but I can't say i like this dress much.. I would have liked to see her take a bit more of a risk.

RApNf.jpg

zimbio

I saw The Artist yesterday, she's beyond beautiful and radiant. I checked her IMDB page afterwards and quite surprised she was in A Knight's Tale - I saw that twice and can't even remember noticing her.

also, I see a bit of Rashida Jones in her profile...

Lovely eyebrows. Kinda like her looks at the Critic´s Choice Awards and at Golden Globes.

daily mail

http://i48.***********/u/f48/11/78/63/65/arti2691.jpg

http://i48.***********/u/f48/11/78/63/65/arti2692.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->