Balenciaga F/W 02.03 NYC

helmut.newton

Reaction score
Again, I couldn't find a pre-existing thread for this brilliant collection!!!!!!! :blush::heart:

It was shown in New York City at the Gagosian gallery (the same place Rodarte showed this season), as well as in Paris.

Full collection:

sexdsn.jpg
2cn7a01.jpg

t89ssx.jpg
xmq1li.jpg

style.com

The fur is the best part of it.
about the rest, is a disaster.

i remember sam morton wore one of the dresses and that's how i get to know this brand!! ahhhh...memories!!

:heart:

Love love loved this collection! Ah those were the days of Balenciaga, I find the collections so hit or miss now.

It's been nicely 'low-key' in these days - Balenciaga collections today tend to be a little overdone in my opinion - cool for editorials and style.com images, but sometimes disappointing when it comes to watered-down runway-ideas in the shops... Most of what I'm seeing in these old collections though manages to find a great balance between conceptualism, utility-influences and a street-credible attitude.

I love this , balenciaga back then was soooo much cooler , it was futuristic , wearable and it had something very street about it , now I find its become an editor wh*re , and gimmicky . The pants are amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->