Balenciaga F/W 19.20 by Jean-Pierre Attal

It's very W Magazine, but it still looks fresh. The colors are beautiful.

I'm a sucker for contrast, but this is just too extreme for my taste. And the looks on the forefront are the only ones actually visible. What a waste of location.
But I guess it falls in line with Demna's visual aesthetic. Last season was more impactful. To the point, perfectly styled, and just overall nice. Not sold on this campaign.

This is probably the only Balenciaga campaign I find interesting since Demna took the reins.

I love it. Beautiful landscape and I like the concept.

this is the FALL 2019 advertising campaign. Winter 2019 has to be revealed later.

I actually love it!
I love how fake it actually looks...A bit like the Gucci FW 2000 campaign.

FINALLY!!! A campaign from Demna’s Balenciaga that I immediately love. I have loved every single collection from him, but the campaigns have always been a “WTF” moment for me- but this is perfect. :heart:

I feel like kitsch is something to be expected with Demna's Balenciaga. It definitely looks 'fake' but it also kind of reminds me of Mars or some other otherworldly landscape.

Great collection and a solid campaign.

I feel like kitsch is something to be expected with Demna's Balenciaga. It definitely looks 'fake' but it also kind of reminds me of Mars or some other otherworldly landscape.

Great collection and a solid campaign.

Same here! I actually like that fakeness

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->