Beauty Tips and Tricks From Cleo (Singapore Edition)

omg wow you actually typed out the whole thinggg :D . you're a such a gem elysia!! i'll take my time to read it :P

Lol to the number 24 one :D

I use the egg white and lemon juice one for a face mask regularly. :wink:

Sounded like a lecture on a scientific theory of beauty.
I like people who take beauty seriously.

Squeeze eye drops made to reduce redness onto a cotton swab and hold it on any pimples for 10 to 15 seconds. The pimples will lose their redness.
Has anybody tried this and does it work? thanx:flower:

MissDIOR said:
Squeeze eye drops made to reduce redness onto a cotton swab and hold it on any pimples for 10 to 15 seconds. The pimples will lose their redness.
Has anybody tried this and does it work? thanx:flower:
Eye drops are to be used in principle on eyes only (check out the instructions).
However if they're designed to get rid of the redness, they could work on pimples, but it's not a cure.

Models put haemorrhoid cream (which contains shark's liver oil and yeast found in expensive firming creams) on their faces. It shrinks tissues and reduces swelling in puffy areas like the eyes, cheeks and along jaw-lines.
Is it safe to put firming cream on your face? and whats haemorrhoid cream?
Thanks for the tips

Dulcisima said:
Is it safe to put firming cream on your face? and whats haemorrhoid cream?
Thanks for the tips
Haemorrhoids are swollen veins in the area of the anus, also called piles - so you can guess what a haemorrhoid cream is for :wink:

As for using haemorrhoid cream - someone on the board posted that prolonged usage of haemorrhoid cream as an eyecream to eliviate dark circles is not a good thing because the haemorrhoid cream will make your skin thinner. :flower:

Has anyone tried the Vaseline on the eyelashes tip? I tried it tonight; I applied some with a Q-tip from the top and bottom side of the lashes. Hopefully I won't go blind. :-P
^^
vaseline on the eyelashes works! it also stops the lashes from drying out from mascara. i apply vaseline every night- you can just rub it in, i think its very moisturising for the skin around the eyes (apparently marilyn monroe used to coat her whole face in vaseline!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->