Behati Prinsloo

xEmma2k5x

Reaction score
She's gonna be huge!!

A FASHION WEEK STAR

spacer.gif
BEHATI PRINSLOO could be one of the biggest stories of London Fashion Week next week. Already optioned for just about every show on the schedule, she's likely to be the highlight of most of them. The 16-year-old Namibian-born model is the latest discovery of Sarah Doukas, the Storm scout who famously gave Kate Moss her first shot at modelling. "Sarah met her in Namibia earlier this year and she came over to London in June," says a booker at Storm. "She's already done ads for Kurt Geiger and H&M and she's been shot by both Mario Testino and Paolo Roversi for Vogue." Expect to see Behati her everywhere next week (or check out your September issue of Vogue, page 294). (September 15 2005, AM)

bprinslooStormB.jpg

from vogue.co.uk

Details from Storm

behati prinsloo

height:5' 10" / 177.8 cm
chest:32" / 81.28 cm
waist:24.5" / 62.23 cm
shoes:6
hair colour:Brown Light
hair length:Long
eyes:Hazel

Behati_Prinsloo_34.jpg
Behati_Prinsloo_35.jpg

Behati_Prinsloo_31.jpg
Behati_Prinsloo_29.jpg

pics from stormmodels.com

Somehow her face isn't recognizable for me. I remember she was in Dutch ELLEgirl last year because of her name :lol:

i think she's stunning :heart:
& she has always stuck in my mind
esp. when looking at storm website !

i ADORE bahati!!!!!!!
:heart: its her first ever show on sunday morning

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• behati.jpeg.jpg
    behati.jpeg.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 394
:woot: Great pic!

She's in September UK Vogue modelling three different ways to style a Chloe jacket. I'll try and scan the pics

this is what vogue wrote today....... september 15th

A FASHION WEEK STAR

spacer.gif
BEHATI PRINSLOO could be one of the biggest stories of London Fashion Week next week. Already optioned for just about every show on the schedule, she's likely to be the highlight of most of them. The 16-year-old Namibian-born model is the latest discovery of Sarah Doukas, the Storm scout who famously gave Kate Moss her first shot at modelling. "Sarah met her in Namibia earlier this year and she came over to London in June," says a booker at Storm. "She's already done ads for Kurt Geiger and H&M and she's been shot by both Mario Testino and Paolo Roversi for Vogue." Expect to see Behati her everywhere next week

this is what i wrote........august 3rd

Fresh faced beauty Behati is making an impact all around the world. The Namibian born 17 year old was brought to London by Storm booker Noelle Doukas (who’s mother Sarah Doukas owns Storm and who famously discovered Kate Moss) from Storm South Africa on a recent visit.
Since then, Behati has shot Vogue with Mario Testino twice and has just completed her first public interview with British newspaper The Telegraph.
O2W will be speaking to Behati very soon on her unusual upbringing, her basketball team and her love for fashion. Watch this space…

Marni S/S 06 - Milan

I remember she was in Dutch ELLEgirl last year because of her name :lol:
I meant to say I remember her because of her name, ELLEgirl didn't select her because her name is Behati :doh::P

behati11ip.jpg
behati28cv.jpg

[catwalking.com]

^^ THAT IS NOT BEHATI IN THE MUI MUI PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she did Prada in milan

clemens ribiero, gharani strok, julien macdonald, frost french, fashion fringe and more in london

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->