Best Eye Makeup Remover

Lise Watier makes a great eye make up remover. Its practically like water; not irritating at all.

I find the ones by Lancome and Estee Lauder a bit harsh on my eyes :cry:

often i put sparkly makeup on and it's really hard to take off sparkles.
and my sister has Origins - Well OFF and i just use it
org_024A_tall_lrg.jpg

http://www.origins.com/templates/products/...ODUCT_ID=PROD92
but i think that rosewater thing really sting my eyes!
aua aua! :wacko:
it DOES take some of the makeup off, but some sparkles are still left around my eye
I'll give the baby oil a try, but what do u guys use? :wacko:
Thanks heaps in advance!

I use Aveda's Pure Comfort Eye Make-up Remover with Shiseido's facial cotton.
Takes everything off GENTLY!
It's best to have the pad over your eye makeup to dissolve (15 seconds or depending how much you're wearing) then wipe downwards.
:flower:

Helena Rubinstein's All Mascara Complete Eye Make-up remover works great for me (but I never use water proof mascara so I don't know how it works with that), Johnson Babyoil removes mascara well..but leaves my skin too oily.

Originally posted by faust@Aug 6 2004, 07:28 AM
My wife loves Khiels' gentle make up remover. I don't know much about all that stuff, but I like Khiel's products.
[snapback]323152[/snapback]​
omg.. the absolute best make up remover...

try Lancome Bi-Facil!!
i'm using it since my mom suggested it and it works really well for both of us

Makeup remover

Hey

I was just wondering, what do you think is the best makeup remover?

I have a friend who says that she uses anything cheap cos it does the same as an expensive one. But then I have another friend who says its best to use a good quality cleanser.

I'm confused!

If you have any favourite brands or any tips and such, please tell me. I have no clue! :blush:

I usually use cetafil because most makeup removers contain alcohol and it dries out my skin. I also use vaseline to remove eye makeup. Yes, vaseline! It takes off everything.

^^ I'm going to try vaseline. I use baby oil and I hate it, but I don't know what else to use. Expensive eye makeup removers are basically just mineral oil (aka baby oil) and fragrance.

I swear by Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. It does moisturise the skin around the eyes, but I strongly recommend that you apply it very gently to your lids, especially if you're wearing waterproof mascara.

i absolutely adore the body shop's chamomille gentle eye make up remover. it removes make up really easily and gently.

What do you guys think of Spectro Jel (like Cetaphil, non-soap cleanser) to remove eye makeup?

I am looking for an affordable alternative that won't cause irritation or breakouts

I use MAC's eye makeup remover currently; used Lancome (dark blue bottle) previously.

Yasmin said:
What do you guys think of Spectro Jel (like Cetaphil, non-soap cleanser) to remove eye makeup?

I am looking for an affordable alternative that won't cause irritation or breakouts

I use Cetaphil, but you have to actually *work* a bit with it to get the make-up off... meaning you have to massage the product into your face for a bit longer... but it's definitely worth the extra effort for the lack of harsh irritation my skin gets from such gentle non-soap cleansers.

I like Cetaphil also because you can get it in eyes (so gentle, and it doesn't burn); good for rubbing out that stubborn eye make up without the guilt of rubbing your delicate skin raw.

HOWEVER, for heavy make up, I first use a generous amount of Shu Uemura's Light Cleansing Oil and rinse before the Cetaphil.

Eucerin Body Lotion :flower:

But as far as "real" eye makeup removers, Lancome's BI-FACIL is the best I've used...

YonKa's Lait nettoyant

Active ingredients: borneol, plant active cleansing agents,
brown algae derivatives.

It never hurts my eyes, and everything comes off and it smells strangely yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->