Best Songs To Download

LilyBird

Reaction score
For my birthday I got a free account to ITunes for 6 months! The only problem is that I always forget all the great songs that I've wanted to download.....

SO I'm wondering which songs you guys would suggest?

I love all types of music except for songs that have a lot of screaming and uninteligible lyrics (if that helps at all...)

Thanks! :heart: :heart:

Best song to download?

May I strongly suggest "Dreaming" by Blondie. Pounding start, great keyboard riff, Debbie at her best singing, and Clem Burke drumming like no one since Keith Moon. Brutally underrated and a truly thrilling song. The video is blast as well.

As I don't own an iPod and therefore don't download, I'm not sure if these are available: songs by the Gang of Four. An obscurish group from the late Seventies, with killer songs like Anthrax (aka Love is like Anthrax...now there's a title for you!), At Home He's a Tourist, and Damaged Goods.

Radiohead, INXS, U2, Depeche Mode, the Stones, Led. Start there.

Hmm :unsure: Well I'll give you a short list of my fav. bands @ the moment :

*radiohead
*interpol
*the killers
*the rolling stones
*kings of leon
*black rebel motorcycle club
*coldplay
*modest mouse
*the doors
*eels
*oasis
*jimi hendrix
*kaiser chiefs
*ok i'm gonna stop now :ninja:

IMO...

Portishead - Glory Box
Radiohead - Karma Police / Exit Music for a Film / Paranoid Android
Sneaker Pimps - Sick / Six Underground
Detroit Cobras - Cha Cha Twist
The Doors - Break on Through
Cream - Sunshine of your Love
Bob Dylan - Tamborine Man
The Zombies - Summertime
Led Zeppellin - Black Dog
Missy Higgins - The Special Two
Maroon 5 - Tangled
Kings of Leon - Genius & Holy Roller Novocaine
Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
Stereophonics - Superman
Gorillaz - Dare

I am so jealous, I actually hate you... Kidding :D but that is along the lines of how much I envy you.

anything:
Beatles, Coldplay, Norah Jones and I also suggest Damien Rice (if you don't know of him already) and songs that you will always love. And here's a thought ALL of them... :D

Marianne Faithfull, listen to the lyrics.David Bowie for the great tunes and cooool lyrics.New order for the sound.Faithless great sound and a lot of bass.The knife for the crazy sound.Lou Reed for the poetry...T rex makes you wanna scream and shout!!!Grace Jones she´s so cool, makes you feel strong and powerfull.Depeche mode their so f-ng gooooooood!!!Massive attack for the mystic sound.Placebo for the angry energy.Blondie for the cool songs!!!:lol:

What? How do you get a unlimited 6 month download on Itunes?....I might just want to get that..

yeah it's a pretty old thread, but I'd still like to know how to get that itunes 6 months unlimited

-Eliza

elizahawthorne said:
yeah it's a pretty old thread, but I'd still like to know how to get that itunes 6 months unlimited

-Eliza

i want to know as well. :innocent:

Since Lilybird said that it was for her birthday I'm assuming someone somehow paid for her, I doubt it's a promotional thing. I have iTunes, we've had it for a while, I use it all the time. I don't even remember how we got it, my brother must have installed it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bybeasilva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->