Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like a December issue :lol:

081111-sept-cover-623.jpg

After a nine-month break from touring, we catch up with the superacheiver to talk happiness, sanity, new projects (her album 4 and her perfume Pulse), and running the world. “I sacrificed so much as a kid and as a teenager,” she says. “I have no regrets because my job kept me focused. When you’re young—18 or 19—you have the energy and drive. That’s the time to work as hard as you can. Now I’m a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children.” Though, when she gets down time, she maximizes it. “In my free time I prefer to do nothing but sit on the couch and watch TV,” she says. “I have to confess that my guilty pleasure is Jersey Shore.” And throughout everything, she always makes time for friendship. “I am a girl’s girl. Women who don’t have female friends scare me. I love my friends, and I love sitting with them and listening to their stories.” For more of our exclusive interview with Beyoncé, pick up the new September issue of InStyle, on newsstands Friday.

Cover: Dolce & Gabbana dress and necklace.
Photo: Dior fox fur bolero, OMO Norma Kamali swimsuit, Robert Cavalli scarf, Stephen Dweck cuff, Ernesto Esposito heels.

instyle.com

I hate that dolce dress with a passion, they could have used something MILES better than that for a cover.
Posted via Mobile Device

And how much does Britney smoke and eat cheetos and so on? That will really mess someone's skin up,[/B] and Christina, how much make up does she pile on, plus wasn't she recently arrested for a drinking problem?

While I'm not saying that she wouldn't ever get botox, she doesn't need to and she takes extremely good care of herself, she has healthy eating habits, she exercises, and she's not one to be seen smoking and drinking, those things will do MIRACLES for one's skin.

:rofl:cheetos will fuc* your skin up that is a well known fact
beyonce has way healthier lifestyle

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS a nice video but by Beyonce standards its not among the top 20. It looks more like an ad to me

Attending the 2011 Video Music Awards!
and congrats to her. She just announced she's pregnant!

justjared

Beyonce at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards (August 28)

celebrity-gossip

she lookd amazing both performing and on the redcarpet! great colour for her, love the green jewelry too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->