Bisazza Tiles

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
15currents_slide04.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Chester Higgins Jr./The New York Times[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]The kitchen and bathroom are obvious places for glass tile, but Piero Bisazza, the chief executive officer of Bisazza, the Vicenza, Italy-based tile company, doesn’t see any reason to stop there. Mr. Bisazza, who describes himself as an “anti-minimalist,” envisions it throughout the house, even in the living room. Witness the exuberantly tiled wall and console in the newly renovated Bisazza showroom in SoHo, which reopened to the public last week, designed by Carlo Dal Bianco. The wall is covered in an overscale floral pattern called Winter Flowers Oro Bianco (a 9.56-foot-high by 4.25-foot-wide module sells for $6,581.12), and the lacquered wood console in Damasco Oro Bianco ($15,000). The new showroom also has a fireplace covered in 24-karat gold leaf tile; a price has not yet been determined. Bisazza, 43 Greene Street (Grand Street), (212) 334-7130, www.bisazza.com. ELAINE LOUIE

nytimes.com
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I just had some Bisazza tiles (teal- smalto) installed in my new home in the kitchen as a splashback- they really are so beautiful and unique.

Bisaza are the kings of tiles... after you see them tiles you can't like anyone else tiles!!!

both my bathrooms are bisazza. so are my parents' bathrooms.
love them!

oh and the shop we are opening in Bahrain by Marcel Wanders is totally done in Black and White Bisazza tiles :heart:

leyla m. said:
both my bathrooms are bisazza. so are my parents' bathrooms.
love them!

oh and the shop we are opening in Bahrain by Marcel Wanders is totally done in Black and White Bisazza tiles :heart:

You must put some pics!!!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->