Black Fleece: Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers

My brushed twill cotton pants I got back from alterations today (see WAYWT thread tomorrow for fit)
Also, bought this cashmere sweater from Black Fleece.

*please do not quote images*

those are very nice pieces... haven't had a chance to see the stuff in person yet even with the friends and family discount that ends tmr.. my shopping list got even longer after Barney's opened.. i need to prioritze my purchases.

i totally missed his PA in SF... somebody at work stole my invitation and returend to me with the envelope opened the day after the event... f..k that f..king bastard...

Last edited by a moderator:
something so simple...wallpaper does a bang up job of previewing his collaboration w/h.winston, total sticker shock...i have to see these clothes in person

boring boring boring and boring
i'm sure you're a special snowflake or whatever they tell the kids

etro can you tell me about the fit of the oxford when you get it? i find it pretty dashing but the sizes are confusing (BB0, 1, ,etc what sizes/measures do they correspond to). you seem to be the expert.

thom browne for harry winston

something to go with all the black fleece everyone's been buying up...

from October 2007 issue of Wallpaper* Magazine, "Jewel Action" by Kayleen Schaefer:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure you're a special snowflake or whatever they tell the kids

etro can you tell me about the fit of the oxford when you get it? i find it pretty dashing but the sizes are confusing (BB0, 1, ,etc what sizes/measures do they correspond to). you seem to be the expert.

ummm I don't know I just know that I'm a Thom Browne 3 and a Black Fleece 2.

wow, his leg is so disturbingly hairy, and that watch is hardly tasteful.

i tried on some of this black fleece business at the shop in NY, ive never seen such poor tailoring in my entire lief. im a 46us in dior homme and I looked huge. i agree w/ etro that it's not necessarily boring, it's updated classic menswear, unfortunately other designers make better updated classic menswear

So I picked up my suit today.
Please excuse me not wearing a tie because I didn't feel like taking off one suit and putting a whole new one on.
Also, I am going to try and take some in daylight tomorrow primarily because the pinstripes on the lapels against the white shirt make them look "ruffled."
This isn't the case when I look at myself in the mirror; but, must have something to do with the shirt/lights/pinstripes through the camera lens and onto the computer screen.
P.S. I also got lazy editing the pics.
navybfsuit011.jpg

navybfsuit015.jpg

navybfsuit010.jpg

navybfsuit012.jpg

navybfsuit008.jpg

navybfsuit003.jpg

navybfsuit009.jpg

navybfsuit004.jpg

navybfsuit005.jpg

navybfsuit006.jpg

navybfsuit007.jpg

this looks amazing etro...
for my part it's not really what i wear everyday... but honestly i've always been amazed by people wearing this kind of fashion...
i think sometimes the price worth it... most of the time...
it's not some D&G jackets and pants... it's more clever and tailored...
this is almost sur mesure...
and just pay attention to detail of the outfits etro posted...

and i just love this sweater cardigan... etro... i soo want it!
and i love the cricket sweater, too... i have a similar one but guess it's not the same quality and fit...
here is one thing look i could easily wear everyday...-without the tie, for me...
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/BB_Bl...on=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=604&CurSeq=8

Better pics.
The suit with the cardigan is what I actually wore out yesterday to watch/ring shop.

ringwatchday001.jpg

ringwatchday002.jpg

Better lighting than the first batch I posted Fri night.
bfnavy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->