Blackberry

OK so I think I've finally decided to go for the Blackberry over the iPhone. Now trying to decide between Curve and Storm 2...

Have any of you tried changing the trackball colour on your BB?

I tried changing the trackball when mine stopped working properly, but I couldn't get it out (I think I was too afraid of breaking it) so I just took it into a phone shop and they did it for me and offered a variety of colours to choose from. It's more expensive than doing it yourself though obviously.

I really can't wait to upgrade to a trackball-less Blackberry.

just got bold 9700 (used to have curve) and LOVING it! the ball started to go on my curve about three months ago which made it really annoying. YAY for ball-less berry!!! lol

Mordant, I HATE the format... but I recently starting using BeeJiveIM and haven't had too many problems with it. Like I said, I upgraded my AIM version after deleting it and the lag never went away. People on forums say it's a carrier problem but I'm not sure if that's true or not. For reference, I have t-mobile.

I went to the phone shop to get the iPhone today and the assistant talked me out of it! He said they're not THAT good its just the fact that its apple. Also if you loose that phone or it crashes you've lost everything on it whereas Blackberry has a removable card. So I got the the BlackBerry Curve 8520 I love it! Been downloading all these apps hehe. And its £12 cheaper a month

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the phone shop to get the iPhone today and the assistant talked me out of it! He said they're not THAT good its just the fact that its apple. Also if you loose that phone or it crashes you've lost everything on it whereas Blackberry has a removable card. So I got the the BlackBerry Curve 8520 I love it! Been downloading all these apps hehe. And its £12 cheaper a month

I got the same phone today, I had the iPhone before I kind of miss it but just adding my contacts on BBM and I must say it is impressive.
What apps are worth getting?

BB's are the best!

im thinking of getting the bold 2.. or the gemini b/c i hate the joystick track ball thing.. ugh..

any suggestions?!??!

What sounds can be customized on the Blackberry? Message tones, IM tones, ring tones, etc.?

ok scratch that, not the gemini.

bold 2 or the javelin..?! cant decide.

sigh.

^ thanks :smile: (u can call me farah :P)

im tres indecisive about this! :(

^ Thanks so much! :flower: I think paying the extra $20 or so for the Blackberry is good. Is the extra $ for a Blackberry for the internet? I think I understood correctly: the extra money is so that every page you visit is Mobile Friendly, not just websites that have created Mobile settings.

Loads of New BBM Emoticons Found in Hiding
source : http://crackberry.com/loads-new-bbm-...s-found-hiding
QL_1022612930.jpg

first copy this and send it to ur email add in ur bb and then copy paste it to bbm chat box so the pictures will shown
          



  

  

after u get all of the symbols in BBM, and the symbols appears then, you need to highlight an emoticon of your choosing like in the picture below,
1.jpg

Then copy the emoticon,
2.jpg

Go to "edit autotext"
3.jpg

And then you can choose whatever you want in the "Replace" spot, for this example I chose tree. Then in the "With" spot, select paste.
4.jpg

You will get a black box in the spot like in the picture below, but don't worry about it,
5.jpg

Click save, and then to see if it worked, type in the word you chose
6.jpg

Click space, and then your image should appear,
7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back