Blackberry

I currently have a 9000 whiteberry bold. But i LOVE the 9700 and will be buying one tomorrow, and wanted to know is having two blackberrys at the same time ok? lol

I got also a Blackberry bold 9700, the thing which is really funny is that Here in France everybody is so crazy of the IPHONE, but I prefer blackberry because it less trendy than the blackberry always functionnal and look professionnal. I think there's nothing classier than having a pro smartphone as a personnal phone. If i've to live with it 5 years I will !!! Never go out of style so easily !

I just got my first Blackberry Curve 8520. I only got it because it got me out of paying an early disconnection fee on my cable, but it's awesome! It's been about three days and I'm already addicted to the damn thing.

I have a Blackberry and loving it but: i have the following problem:

I have 4 messages (sms) that I cannot erase and I don't know why - the last message that is un-eraseable is one that I tried to send to a number that doesn't exist anymore so there is the red x sign saying it wasn't delivered - Maybe it has something to do with that?

It's weird as all the other messages after that particular message can be erased though

even if i open the complete menue where you can opt for the 'erase before this date' it is not erased.

:( it really pisses me off!

maybe someone can help me!

^That already happened to me. Reboot your phone and try to erase the messages. It should work.

I just got the new Blackberry Bold 9780 in black!
It's such a great phone, really easy to use and the camera is so much better!

I really cannot wait to get the Torch- I am due an upgrade late January. Does anyone have one and if so any feedback would be highly appreciated

I got the Blackberry Curve 9300. And I hope you wont be addicted to your bb as I am. Haha

BB_9300_Curve_graphite_front_530x530px.png

I have the Torch. It's good but I wouldn't say amazing. What really annoys me is that the touch screen cannot be locked (or at least, I can't figure out how) when you are making a call, which means you have to hold the phone a bit away from your face or else risk calling people with your face while on the phone to someone else!

I like the browser that comes with the phone - it means you can use it both through the touchpad and the qwerty keypad, whereas Opera would not let you use the touch features on the screen with the browser (ie you had to use the trackball to navigate).

I wouldn't say I'm addicted by any means, but overall it is a good phone and I like the options of the touchscreen and the physical keyboard.

Video first look of the new BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900 from Research In Motion following its announcement at BlackBerry World 2011 in Orlando, Florida

I have had a Blackberry for over 2 months now and never use it, mostly because it sucks up credit when I am not aware. I am told that to use it properly I will have to sign a 24 month contract, and even then it might suck up credit that I am not aware of.

How on earth are people using these things cost efficiently?

^ do you mean you have a blackberry on PAYG?

I don't think it's sensible to have one off of a contract, but that probably goes for any smartphone.

I don't like the frame around the new bolds. It looks like it's trying to be an iPhone. The touchscreen would be handy but I don't like the look.

I have the new Bold 9900/9930 for work.
It's so fast and the touch screen so sensitive.
I'm very impressed.
I do love the keypads. I text superfast and don't know it... :woot:

I was thinking about finally making the switch to the iPhone, but now I'm not so sure. I love the look and the touchscreen + still having the full qwerty with nothing to flip. The speed (which is my biggest issue with my current Bold) seems pretty impressive.

^^I'm definitely switching to the iPhone.-_- Soon I hope. Depends on finances.

I made the switch to the iPhone in the beginning of the year. It took a few days to get used to the touch screen. But the interface is so much easier to use than the blackberry. And I love that I can actually use the web browser and read off the screen. I love the feeling of a qwerty keyboard, but I just couldn't deal with the tiny screen. I couldn't read anything off of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->